+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa office (2018-2019)

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
hey everyone I'm from Iraq and my wife was applied for me from Canada .

file recivied in 18-June-2019
and I did the biometric also and the file has been send to Amman .

file recived in Amman on 28-Aug-2019
and untill now nothing is changed .

please If anyone of you know how long the process take time from reciving the file in Amman to the medical test .

thanks
It depends, I can share my timeline with you

1- applied for protected person in Canada in Feb 2017
2- Got accepted in May 2017
3- Applied for PR in June 2017
4- Added my husband as overseas dependent for protected person in January 2018 ( under one year window program)
5- Got my PR in December 2018
6- Spouse documents transfer to Amman VO in December 2018
7- Requested documents submitted to Amman VO in January 31 2019
8- Got pre arrival email in March 05 2019
9-Medical request Sep 08 2019
10- Medical has been received Sep 24
11- Decision Made Sep 27
12- Passport Request Sep 29
13- Submitted passport in Erbil VO Oct 01
14- Passport is being processed in Amman VO Oct 03

FYI
I got GCMS and CBSA notes
March 04 eligibility
March 04 security screen started
August 17 security screen done

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hi Nezh, could you please let me know how long it took for your to get your passport back with visa.
My husband submitted his passport on Oct 01 in Eribl VO and they sent it to Amman VO in Oct 03 and still waiting. Please let me know?
Hello Hadeel is there any update from you about your Husband visa did he received it or not yet ?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys is there anyone of you how much time will take after the biometric send to Amman VO

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Guys is there anyone of you how much time will take after the biometric send to Amman VO
Mine has been sent for since aug 24 and they started processing since sept 2 and since then i have not yet received anything I'm also from iraq but live in canada with my daughter i applied for spousal sponsorship for my husband that is in iraq right now and my file was received June 24 and he has only received Biometrics thats it so far ,

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Mine has been sent for since aug 24 and they started processing since sept 2 and since then i have not yet received anything I'm also from iraq but live in canada with my daughter i applied for spousal sponsorship for my husband that is in iraq right now and my file was received June 24 and he has only received Biometrics thats it so far ,
Wish that he get Medical Examination ASAP , Even me file is processing in Aman since 28-Aug-2019 and nothing's updated until now

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Hi my husband received medical today so any idea how long it will take after he does his medical ?? For PPR

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hi my husband received medical today so any idea how long it will take after he does his medical ?? For PPR
Hello even me I just received the medical instruction yesterday , no idea how much it take after the medical examination

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Is there anyone know how much it take after medical examination ? , for those who apply in 2019 because the criteria is different than before

Reactions: murdan94

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello all
What is the pre-arrival letter ?
Hello , good to hear from you did you get this email after the medical exam ? If it was after medical exam when did you did the medical test and how long the process take ?

For your question

I've try to find some good answer maybe it will help you , but to be clear I don't know about that , because I didn't received it yet .

here is the answer

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/new-life-canada/pre-arrival-services/eligibility.html

You can get free in-person and online services, if:

• we approved your permanent residence application
  • you’re currently outside Canada
  • you have one of these documents:
    • a letter from us saying you can get pre-arrival services
    • a confirmation of permanent residence letter
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
    • a letter from us asking for your medical exam results
    • a single-entry permanent resident visa
    • a letter from us letting your know you can pick up your permanent resident visa

please visit the link above