+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa office (2018-2019)

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
That's right like can you guys reply to this post and just type your nickname? So we can keep tracking and sending updates to other applicants here! You can only add your nickname below the others names. Let's try

Let me do this for the active members here:
Please remind me if other members are missed in the list below.

1. Nina12
2. Miladb
3. ZeeSho
4. Mafi8
5. Sky777
6. hambousha
7. Dodiayad
8. murdan94
so how we can make tracker , I don't have access to my current updates , what I know is only my application is in process .

Reactions: SKY777

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
so how we can make tracker , I don't have access to my current updates , what I know is only my application is in process .
Basically, I was thinking that this thread has more people so we can track our updates together so everybody can see the other's updates. I mean the updates from ECAS at least.
Like we can make a new thread and one of us can gather the updates from the other members and post it weekly.
But now I realized that we are less than 10 applicants. So I'm not sure if the tracking would be useful or not!!!!

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Basically, I was thinking that this thread has more people so we can track our updates together so everybody can see the other's updates. I mean the updates from ECAS at least.
Like we can make a new thread and one of us can gather the updates from the other members and post it weekly.
But now I realized that we are less than 10 applicants. So I'm not sure if the tracking would be useful or not!!!!
Aha , it good Idea , but I can't access my GCKEY , even if we are few number of people , we can post daily , for me I always have access to the web and I always received notification on my email thats why I answer directly .

Reactions: Mafi8 and Nina12

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Aha , it good Idea , but I can't access my GCKEY , even if we are few number of people , we can post daily , for me I always have access to the web and I always received notification on my email thats why I answer directly .
OK then. Let's do this together. Do you suggest we move to a new thread?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
But we should make a new thread because the title should be 2019-2020
So new members can join us too
What do you think?
That's I'm also thing there is no 2018 Applicant , guys I will make new one and I will share the link with you , but also every week check this one also maybe there is another people add something interesting to us .

Reactions: Mafi8 and SKY777

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
That's I'm also thing there is no 2018 Applicant , guys I will make new one and I will share the link with you , but also every week check this one also maybe there is another people add something interesting to us .
Perfect Miladb and you will be the admin of the new thread!

I'll keep an eye on here and I'll write a post and tell members about the new thread.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Perfect Miladb and you will be the admin of the new thread!

I'll keep an eye on here and I'll write a post and tell members about the new thread.
Great I will be always online ,because I just left my job , ha ha ha I thought my visa will come soon

Reactions: SKY777