+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa office (2018-2019)

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Who are you sponsoring and from which country???
I am sponsoring my husband from Syria but he is Armenian and has Armenian passport. I live in Canada. After he did his medical and biometrics, we go email on October 21st saying they sent his application to Amman visa office for further processing. Now it's been 3 months and nothing ....

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Did you call them?When you login online tool what does it say In both?does it say decision made on both??

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
Did you call them?When you login online tool what does it say In both?does it say decision made on both??
I called canada immigration, they said i have to wait. I contacted Amman visa office , they said i have to wait coz my application is within processing time which is 12 months. On online tool it says "in process " :(

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
We have ppl here very stressed and ppl back home gossip about the visa and tell your husband or wife they aren’t sponsoring them and they are lieing.everyone relationship is on the line so pls give everyone updates and visa.

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
We have ppl here very stressed and ppl back home gossip about the visa and tell your husband or wife they aren’t sponsoring them and they are lieing.everyone relationship is on the line so pls give everyone updates and visa.
Omg that's sooo bad. I know. And i can't afford to go visit my husband every month. I will update when i find out something.

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
There’s a lot of fake applications and poor us the ones that actually married and have kids..have to suffer with this.Inshallah we all get updates abd visa soon as possible

Reactions: Mafi8

Mafi8

Jan 28, 2020
There’s a lot of fake applications and poor us the ones that actually married and have kids..have to suffer with this.Inshallah we all get updates abd visa soon as possible
Yes. I know few who sponsored people for money. Ours is real relationship and we suffer. They don't suffer and their applications were dine in 6 months..

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Even me no updates , they make it hard because they knew that there is alot of fake marriage , that's why , the problems is with those un respectful People who do everything fake by money , thats why embassy ask for many think , I remember when I start my application , I send them church certificate and court certificate with about 240 photos proof of our marriage . Never blame the embassy guys I'm sure they doing the right thing . We know that we didn't finish the process time witch it 12 months , so everything is normal , hope everyone get his visa soon .

Best Regard

keep smile we will arrived to our beloved Soon