+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa office (2018-2019)

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
It's weird when they do background check two times , what I know is when they get the biometric from us they use it to know if we been before in Canada and USA or not , also when they check our police certificate after the biometric instruction letter , that's mean they check at the same time to see if their is any records about us in our countries or not , I also sent them updated one before I did the Biometric because mine was expired , for your information guys police certificate is valid only for 6 to 8 months , and the medical examination also valid for six months after they received the result .

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Guys take a look for July outland application

look how other visa office work

copy from another application processing time

-------------------------------------------------

I am July 2019 Applicant.

Application Received July 17, 2019
Acknowledgement Receipt September 13, 2019
Biometric Request September 13, 2019
Sponsor Approval September 13, 2019
Biometrics Completed September 16, 2019
Medical Completed September 16, 2019
Transfer to MVO September 26, 2019
Medical Passed September 21, 2019
AOR 2 September 30, 2019
Background Check September 23, 2019
Pre Arrival December 05, 2019
Pre-Arrival 2nd January 11, 2020
Pre Arrival Attend January 23-24,2020
Decision Made January 17, 2020
Passport Request January 17, 2020

Reactions: Nina12

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
Hello guys
This is showing on CIC account since I linked my spouse application..
Does this mean they started the background check or this is like a template and there will be a notification to be received once they start it ?
“We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information “

Reactions: Miladb and Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
We are all under stress.i hope we all get updates.Ppl are telling my husband I never sponsor him and gossiping.This is causing stress.

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Hello guys
Does this mean they started the background check or this is like a template and there will be a notification to be received once they start it ?
“We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information “
I dont know what they mean but I guess that yes they started doing the background check . why would they send it if not

when did you find this on CIC is it today ?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Hello guys
This mean they are working on the background check , when did your spouse did his medical examination ? How much it take time to change get this line , I mean it show also that they received his medical exam and it show also hd pass the medical exam , how much it take from his result till his application change to background check ?

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
They put this background check even before moving to Amman office thats why I feel it is just like a template
what is his nationality , did he has been before in Canada or USA , or more that 6 months in another country , because background check take a time .