+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa office (2018-2019)

NeZh

Jun 9, 2019
Yes I know that
I meant the processing time that Amman visa office would take to ask for passport
Im doing my biometric tommorow they emailed me today . Mine is in amman too . So I've to wait for another 2 months ?

NeZh

Jun 9, 2019
Vo transfer on April 27
Then email from ammam Visa office for medical request on may12
Medical done on May 17
After that nothing
I searched for how long Amma Vo would take but no much info
PA from Iraq
Sponsor is Iraqi Canadian citizen
I did my medical yesterday and today they emailed me for my biometric im from iraq too . No one knows how long it will take

Hibasofy

Feb 28, 2019
Im doing my biometric tommorow they emailed me today . Mine is in amman too . So I've to wait for another 2 months ?
According to your timeline when you sent it
AOR, medical
Why you put 2month exactly?
My AOR is 21 MAR
Amman take 5 to 8 months to ask for your passport after you complete everything asked form you

NeZh

Jun 9, 2019
According to your timeline when you sent it
AOR, medical
Why you put 2month exactly?
My AOR is 21 MAR
Amman take 5 to 8 months to ask for your passport after you complete everything asked form you
I called my lawyer today he is in canada but originally from Jordan so he said since they asked for medical and biometric together it means they are working on it and he emailed them . My app went to amman March third this year . And i email amman embassy twice a week . According to my lawyer he said 2 more months

Reactions: John david

Hibasofy

Feb 28, 2019
I called my lawyer today he is in canada but originally from Jordan so he said since they asked for medical and biometric together it means they are working on it and he emailed them . My app went to amman March third this year . And i email amman embassy twice a week . According to my lawyer he said 2 more months
Yes my medical request came by email from Amman VO after the received my app so they are working on it but they slow in background check
I've completed medical and bio and received prearrival letter month ago and till now no passport request
My app is direct not complicated
People from other Vos especially miss

Hibasofy

Feb 28, 2019
How can I email Amman
I thought if I would email them they won't speeding the process

Reactions: NeZh

Almasrabab

Star Member
May 7, 2019
You are not guaranteed 2 months it could possibly be longer or shorter

billgo

Mar 16, 2019
Hi good news
Application received 24 October 2018 Sydney

My file transfer to amman vo On March 16
Medical request April 16
Medical receive May 3
Medical pass on may 10
Requested documents may
Submit may 23 2019
Bio request June 3 2019
pre-arrival JUNE 3 2019
Passport request June 12

Good luck everyone

Reactions: Nina12

Sally_new

Oct 14, 2018
Hi good news
Application received 24 October 2018 Sydney

My file transfer to amman vo On March 16
Medical request April 16
Medical receive May 3
Medical pass on may 10
Requested documents may
Submit may 23 2019
Bio request June 3 2019
pre-arrival JUNE 3 2019
Passport request June 12

Good luck everyone

Application received 9 November 2018 Sydney
Passport request May 19
Stamp: June 13

Which city do you live in?

Sally_new

Oct 14, 2018
Toronto North of Newmarket
Which Canadian embassy you submitted your password ???
I submitted to the embassy in Amman. My question, where is your spouse residing. I am in Baghdad, but there is a problem with returning my passport back to Baghdad. They agency is claiming the embassy should send an email regarding the pick up of passport.

Last edited: