+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman Visa office (2018-2019)

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Fingers crossed and congrats to that brother that got passport request hope we all get good news soon inshalla

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Fingers crossed and congrats to that brother that got passport request hope we all get good news soon inshalla
Congratulations for you ,hope you get you visa soon , I thing mine also goes same as you , but I didn't received update yet, my lawyer is on vacation he will back on 22-Jan-2019 . But they tell me everything is going good , so far so good

Reactions: Nina12 and murdan94

murdan94

Nov 11, 2019
Congratulations for you ,hope you get you visa soon , I thing mine also goes same as you , but I didn't received update yet, my lawyer is on vacation he will back on 22-Jan-2019 . But they tell me everything is going good , so far so good
Yeah we have almost the same timing and we also got medical together so inshallah we get good news soon

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Alhamdulillah...just resive an email request the pasport and some photos. . about to send it today and will see what's next
Congratulations Adam!!!
Wow finally!
Alhamdulillah
Can you please give us some details about if you received any further requests after the medicals have been done? Like did they ask you for anything else? I'm sure everyone here needs to know something from you because everybody is waiting! Congratulations again and again!!

Reactions: Nina12

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Alhamdulillah...just resive an email request the pasport and some photos. . about to send it today and will see what's next
And where did you get the email from? Is it from the embassy or IRCC? And have you got the email in your inbox or your lawyer sent it to you? Any updates online? I know it's many questions to ask but you know everybody's feeling. We are so excited for you!!!!

Adam sawalha

Dec 5, 2019
I hope I receive something this week or
Month.so stressed
Wish you good luck ... just be patient and god will give it in the right time
Congratulations Adam!!!
Wow finally!
Alhamdulillah
Can you please give us some details about if you received any further requests after the medicals have been done? Like did they ask you for anything else? I'm sure everyone here needs to know something from you because everybody is waiting! Congratulations again and again!!
Alhamdulillah.. thank you ... after medical they not ask anything I was sending complete application I been waiting for almost 15 month and this case for my 6 years old son inland ...we sending the pasport today and I think must wait another 6 weeks to get it back ... wish everyone one good luck and may allah bless you all
And where did you get the email from? Is it from the embassy or IRCC? And have you got the email in your inbox or your lawyer sent it to you? Any updates online? I know it's many questions to ask but you know everybody's feeling. We are so excited for you!!!!
I got email from the embassy and I have no lawyer my wife is the lawyer so we hot the email direct to the inbox the online status still show in prosse sometime online the laet to update... my frind only patient coz the time waiting is the problem

Reactions: Nina12 and SKY777

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Wish you good luck ... just be patient and god will give it in the right time

Alhamdulillah.. thank you ... after medical they not ask anything I was sending complete application I been waiting for almost 15 month and this case for my 6 years old son inland ...we sending the pasport today and I think must wait another 6 weeks to get it back ... wish everyone one good luck and may allah bless you all

I got email from the embassy and I have no lawyer my wife is the lawyer so we hot the email direct to the inbox the online status still show in prosse sometime online the laet to update... my frind only patient coz the time waiting is the problem
So many thanks for all of these answers Adam. I am so happy for you and your family too. Guys what I know is the Inland application takes more than the outland application. Yes I agree with you Adam patience is good and Allah will make easy for us Inshaallah

Reactions: Nina12