Looking at what some
People wrote

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
You can get pre arrival paper even if you didn’t get medical exam yet?i was
Looking at what some
People wrote
I dont know about this but my app got transferred to Amman visa office ( about 2 months ago ) and they did not ask for biometrics or medical yet . is that normal ?

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
That’s not normal.most people who’s file get transferred had already done biometrics and the they get medical request letter from Amman jordon and then if they want a interview the. U must go to the interview.Are you the sponsor?QUOTE="fkk10, post: 8400864, member: 948249"]I dont know about this but my app got transferred to Amman visa office ( about 2 months ago ) and they did not ask for biometrics or medical yet . is that normal ?[/QUOTE]

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
That’s not normal.most people who’s file get transferred had already done biometrics and the they get medical request letter from Amman jordon and then if they want a interview the. U must go to the interview.Are you the sponsor?QUOTE="fkk10, post: 8400864, member: 948249"]I dont know about this but my app got transferred to Amman visa office ( about 2 months ago ) and they did not ask for biometrics or medical yet . is that normal ?
[/QUOTE]

No I'm the applicant my husband is the sponsor, but we got our sponsor approval just before they transferred it to Amman VO.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Everyone’s application is different but did your husband put a request in to know what’s going on?

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Thank you.how long till they send medical paper?in jordon visa office
I'm not sure about it. They may ask for biometrics first then maybe they ask for supporting documents if needed then the medicals. I'm not sure because it's vary depending on your application I think.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Where are you being sponsored from?Yes everyones application is different.My husband last month had to go for
Police report again so now we’re getting medi als and he already did biometrics so that’s done.Its very stressing I
Understand even for me it’s so stressIng.soon
It will be
Over hopefully QUOTE="SKY777, post: 8400903, member: 944610"]I'm not sure about it. They may ask for biometrics first then maybe they ask for supporting documents if needed then the medicals. I'm not sure because it's vary depending on your application I think.[/QUOTE]

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Where are you being sponsored from?Yes everyones application is different.My husband last month had to go for
Police report again so now we’re getting medi als and he already did biometrics so that’s done.Its very stressing I
Understand even for me it’s so stressIng.soon
It will be
Over hopefully QUOTE="SKY777, post: 8400903, member: 944610"]I'm not sure about it. They may ask for biometrics first then maybe they ask for supporting documents if needed then the medicals. I'm not sure because it's vary depending on your application I think.
[/QUOTE]

From Jordan. Yes I agree if they asked you for a police certificate then maybe the next one is the medicals. I hope you will get it soon. It's stressful yes. Keep praying.

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
Yes inshallah you will get yours too.Yes we completed it right away when they sended us email to do the police report so hopefully medical
Exam
Paper then paper request then visa.Yes I hope inshallah for all of us it goes smoothly and has soon as possible we all reach are loved ones.

From Jordan. Yes I agree if they asked you for a police certificate then maybe the next one is the medicals. I hope you will get it soon. It's stressful yes. Keep praying.[/QUOTE]

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
Yes inshallah you will get yours too.Yes we completed it right away when they sended us email to do the police report so hopefully medical
Exam
Paper then paper request then visa.Yes I hope inshallah for all of us it goes smoothly and has soon as possible we all reach are loved ones.

From Jordan. Yes I agree if they asked you for a police certificate then maybe the next one is the medicals. I hope you will get it soon. It's stressful yes. Keep praying.
Inshaallah all of us will meet our beloved ones soon. Keep us updated and all the best!

fkk10

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
what do you guys mean by police certificate ? because I think I sent this paper with the application. do they ask for it again ?

SKY777

Dec 19, 2019
what do you guys mean by police certificate ? because I think I sent this paper with the application. do they ask for it again ?
Depending if it's expired while waiting I think or if you lived in Canada for more than 6 months then they may ask you for one from Canada.

Reactions: fkk10