+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
It does not matter what we do or who we contact. This is absolutely unfair. Why the hell is the processing time for us 22 months now. Why is it that my friend got her husband here in 11 months. I need those stress pills as well. I just pray to God to help us all and for this nightmare to end soon.

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
It does not matter what we do or who we contact. This is absolutely unfair. Why the hell is the processing time for us 22 months now. Why is it that my friend got her husband here in 11 months. I need those stress pills as well. I just pray to God to help us all and for this nightmare to end soon.
I totally agree that it's so unfair that many nationalists get to be with their spouses in less than 6 months and we have been waiting sooooo long. 17 months is not easy to be waiting. The security check is not the problem believe me. I told you, based on their own notes they didn't even bother to look at our application. We filed the application in August 2015 and the first time they started working on it was August 2016 while the same visa office has been giving visas to other nationalities in 3 or 4 months. Our crime is that my husband is living in Iraq. They finished everything 2 months ago and the only thing left is security check but they aren't working on his application because they're working on applications filed from other countries to give them their visas as soon as possible because we're not a priority they say. I emailed my MP and wrote to him that this is not fair. Let's see if he bothers to read my email. I hope everybody hears good news soon.

ksa1385

May 21, 2016
thank you so much for every one and insha allah all you hear good news and i will meet my member of parliament as soon as possible even my friends said that . but as you know visa office for iraqi people was jordan before and it took 23 months but time for bucharest vo is 14 months right now and i think time for application depends on where is send not nationality and i am anticipating the response of visa office bucharest less than 14 months .but i am bewildering why there isn't any news untill now.
best wishes

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ksa1385 said:
thank you so much for every one and insha allah all you hear good news and i will meet my member of parliament as soon as possible even my friends said that . but as you know visa office for iraqi people was jordan before and it took 23 months but time for bucharest vo is 14 months right now and i think time for application depends on where is send not nationality and i am anticipating the response of visa office bucharest less than 14 months .but i am bewildering why there isn't any news untill now.
best wishes
My husband is from Iran but he works and lives in Iraq right now. They sent his application to Amman because of his place of residence rather than his nationality. The processing times for Iran is 9 months and for Iraq is 22 months now. They transferred the file to Bucharest and when I asked them what is our processing time now they said it's not Romania, it's Iraq's processing time. Romania's is 14 months and we've been waiting for almost 17 months now and haven't received ppr yet. So it doesn't matter which visa office your application is at. And if you're in Iraq no matter where you're from your processing time is Iraq's processing time.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
we just gotta try to stay positive and hope something happens soon!! Nothing is in our hands!! :(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
My husband got an email today asking for his passport!! The wait is over! Thank god!

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Congratulations steph 89!!!!! I am so happy for you. Hopefully we receive some good news as well soon insha Allah. Please pray for us!!!!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
Congratulations steph 89!!!!! I am so happy for you. Hopefully we receive some good news as well soon insha Allah. Please pray for us!!!!

Thank you !!

i hope everyone receives good news soon!! inshallah

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
boubou said:
Congrats Steph.... hope you will be together soon...

Thank you!!

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
steph89 said:
My husband got an email today asking for his passport!! The wait is over! Thank god!
mabroooook....I am so happy to hear this....congratulations!

C.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
chilkootcee said:
mabroooook....I am so happy to hear this....congratulations!

C.
Thank you!