+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You all sent the passports and no response from Bucharest?!!
People from European countries get the visa issued faster.... maybe coz our spouses are coming from war zone

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
Thr only news that I have is that a friend of mine who applied for her husband's sponsorship back in February 2016 and her husband is coming in January 2017. It didn't even take 1 year for her. I don't know what's taking so long for us???

i have no idea... :(

no we didnt get passport request yet..

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
boubou said:
You all sent the passports and no response from Bucharest?!!
People from European countries get the visa issued faster.... maybe coz our spouses are coming from war zone
That's exactly why we are condemned to wait this long. People from Europe are receiving their ppr emails left and right. They give them visas only after 3 months they apply while they didn't even touch my husband's application in the first year. And they are always bragging about not discriminating against certain nationalities and bringing refugees to Canada.It is all a political show. We have to suffer coz our crime is marrying someone from the Middle East. I hate it when people say it's because of the situation there. They didn't start processing our application in the first 12 months. How can it be because of the situation in the Middle East. We are not stupid. We don't buy it.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
My friend's husband is from the same city as my husband. They are Iraqi. She applied Feb 19, 2016 and in November 15, 2015 she paid her PR. Nov 21, 2016 they requested for her husband's passport. December 20, 2016 her husband got the visa. And I have been waiting for 16 months now. This doesn't make any sense.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Mini2016 said:
My friend's husband is from the same city as my husband. They are Iraqi. She applied Feb 19, 2016 and in November 15, 2015 she paid her PR. Nov 21, 2016 they requested for her husband's passport. December 20, 2016 her husband got the visa. And I have been waiting for 16 months now. This doesn't make any sense.

makes no sense, how can they work on other applications that applied after us, and we have to suffer and wait! makes me sick!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
boubou said:
I pray that everyone's stress/ frustration will end soon inch Allah...

i hope so !!

On that note- I Wish everyone a Happy New Years with health, love and happiness for 2017!!

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Happy new year to you as well steph 89 and to everyone else. Now that the holidays are ending, hopefully we all hear good news in January insha Allah.

ksa1385

May 21, 2016
Hello everyone . I don't know when my application will finish . my application had sent to bucharest in April 2016 approximately 8 months , (my wife from iraq ) , but there isn't any news about it at present I don't know what an officer doing there , there are some documents to reviews i think if they want to build a complex maybe had finished with this period , allah is my witness my friend's wife came to canada 3 months ( she is from iran and her Vo is ankara Turkey) . it doesn't make sence We are standing between discrimination we are human and we have feeling i didn't see my wife a long time it is awful but there is nothing we can do except be patient . and goodness knows when my wife will come to Canada.

Mini2016

Star Member
May 18, 2016
I don't think it will take much longer for your wife to come insha Allah. I know 3 girls who came from Iraq in 4 months, some in 8 months some in 3 months believe me. The processing to time sponsor someone from Iraq was 20 months last week and today, they changed it back to 22 months. Unfortunately there is no exact answer for time wise but you can always try to contact your MP to get an update. We are all in the same boat here. May Allah swt make it easy for us.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
i hope we all gt PPR soon!! so this nightmare will be over soon!!!

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Mini2016 said:
I don't think it will take much longer for your wife to come insha Allah. I know 3 girls who came from Iraq in 4 months, some in 8 months some in 3 months believe me. The processing to time sponsor someone from Iraq was 20 months last week and today, they changed it back to 22 months. Unfortunately there is no exact answer for time wise but you can always try to contact your MP to get an update. We are all in the same boat here. May Allah swt make it easy for us.
They reduced the processing times for people who applied after December 7,2016 and increased the time for people who applied before ??????
This is God damn crazy! They are making me so mad!!!! We've been waiting for 17 months and all they do is increasing the processing times?????? I can't believe this!!!!
It's so discriminatory. They want us to hate Canada??????
We have to think of doing something. Like I've already told you guys, they are giving visas to people from Bulgaria and Romania ( same visa office) in just 3 months while they didn't even bother to look at my husband's application in the first year. They say the difference in processing times is because of the number of applications in the visa office, but people get visas after 3 months from the same God damn visa office. I'm so mad my doctor prescribed pills for my stress and sometimes I get so mad because of this discrimination that I can't sleep at night. When I came to Canada I thought maybe there is justice in this country but I guess I was wrong. Have you tried emailing your mps?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ksa1385 said:
Hello everyone . I don't know when my application will finish . my application had sent to bucharest in April 2016 approximately 8 months , (my wife from iraq ) , but there isn't any news about it at present I don't know what an officer doing there , there are some documents to reviews i think if they want to build a complex maybe had finished with this period , allah is my witness my friend's wife came to canada 3 months ( she is from iran and her Vo is ankara Turkey) . it doesn't make sence We are standing between discrimination we are human and we have feeling i didn't see my wife a long time it is awful but there is nothing we can do except be patient . and goodness knows when my wife will come to Canada.

The processing times for Iran is 9 months and Iraq was 20 months which has changed to 22 months again. I can't believe this . It's soooooo unfair

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope you will all inshallah shear omething good, maybe booking an appointment with the minister or the PM to discuss the situation... not sure if it's the security check that's holding the process? my husband did the mandatory army service as a civilian, which might be a reason they will take longer...