Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
athraa.abb said:
Our application was refused and went through appeal and then we withdrew the appeal and I am thinking of trying again in a couple years but I am wondering if there is any way to get my husband in Canada while I am sponsoring him.
You can probably try express entry. But he'll need an English test for that. Or you can try refugee

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
Thank you @Masriixo for pointing me to this thread.

Hello good people of Canadavisa.com,

I hope everyone reading this is well and in good spirit.

My wife (Canadian) and myself (Jordanian) have applied for a family sponsorship so we could move to Canada, we are currently living in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, our lawyer in Canada has guided us throughout the process of the application.

Initially we were under the impression that our application was filed through Abu Dhabi where we live, then after few months we found out that our application has been sent to Jordan to be processed at the Canadian embassy over there, after which due to the load of applications in Jordan, our file has been sent to the Canadian embassy in Romania.

Romania office has contacted me through E-Mail requesting for the following, this has been provided to them on the first week of July 2016.

They asked for:

1. New Generic Application Form for Permanent Residence- IMM0008 form.
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] .Please complete and then print the forms. All forms must be signed. You need to update the above documents even if they have already been submitted. Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates.
3. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 .
4. Recently issued new police certificate from any other country where you would have been for more than 6 months, since the age of 18. All police certificates must be originals.
5. An update of the history of your relationship/periods of cohabitation.

I would like to share the updates of my application below, hoping that anyone would know what should we expect to happen next, and how long do we expect to wait until we finalize the process.

Masriixo advised that I should order ATIP notes, but I am not aware of this process.

Sponsorship Application Status (Decision Made):
-------------------------------------------------------
1. We received your application to sponsor on November 4, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 20, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on January 30, 2015.
4. We sent you correspondence on January 30, 2015 about the decision on your application.

Permanent Residence Application Status (In Process):
-------------------------------------------------------------
1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 4, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on February 2, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on June 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Abbadi44 said:
Thank you @Masriixo for pointing me to this thread.

Hello good people of Canadavisa.com,

I hope everyone reading this is well and in good spirit.

My wife (Canadian) and myself (Jordanian) have applied for a family sponsorship so we could move to Canada, we are currently living in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates, our lawyer in Canada has guided us throughout the process of the application.

Initially we were under the impression that our application was filed through Abu Dhabi where we live, then after few months we found out that our application has been sent to Jordan to be processed at the Canadian embassy over there, after which due to the load of applications in Jordan, our file has been sent to the Canadian embassy in Romania.

Romania office has contacted me through E-Mail requesting for the following, this has been provided to them on the first week of July 2016.

They asked for:

1. New Generic Application Form for Permanent Residence- IMM0008 form.
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] .Please complete and then print the forms. All forms must be signed. You need to update the above documents even if they have already been submitted. Please declare personal history and addresses since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates.
3. New Additional Family Information Form IMM5406 .
4. Recently issued new police certificate from any other country where you would have been for more than 6 months, since the age of 18. All police certificates must be originals.
5. An update of the history of your relationship/periods of cohabitation.

I would like to share the updates of my application below, hoping that anyone would know what should we expect to happen next, and how long do we expect to wait until we finalize the process.

Masriixo advised that I should order ATIP notes, but I am not aware of this process.

Sponsorship Application Status (Decision Made):
-------------------------------------------------------
1. We received your application to sponsor on November 4, 2014.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 20, 2015.
3. We started processing your application on January 30, 2015.
4. We sent you correspondence on January 30, 2015 about the decision on your application.

Permanent Residence Application Status (In Process):
-------------------------------------------------------------
1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 4, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on February 2, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. We sent you correspondence on June 1, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Welcome to the Amman thread! It's very good that they are asking for documents, if you read a while back you'll see that they asked my husband something very similar a while back. When I ordered my notes I realized that the officer asked for those things after he was finished going through my eligibility. So they are definitely working on your file! Yay.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Here is the link to request notes:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

Here is a video that helps you apply for notes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

**MAKE SURE THAT YOU USE THE NEW CONSENT FORM!**

They are $5 and take around 30 to 31 days. :) goodluck

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Ahmed sarraf said:
They sent me the exact same email in the same day from bucharest as well and still waiting
when did you apply ?

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
Hi Masriixo,

For the ATIP, there are 3 categories of whom can apply for it, I don't fall under any of them.

"To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada. Please select the category that best describes you."

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Abbadi44 said:
Hi Masriixo,

For the ATIP, there are 3 categories of whom can apply for it, I don't fall under any of them.

"To be eligible to make a request, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada. Please select the category that best describes you."
Sorry! I forgot to mention that your wife will have to apply on your behalf!

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Hi everyone
Today my husband received an email asking for a new medical,new police clearance and an update of relationship(contacts,visits,...)
Does anyone know when you send them these how much it usually takes to recieve the email for ppr?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Abbadi44 said:
I have sent the requested documents on July 1st and nothing yet, it is still in process.
Had they asked you for the same documents? Do you know any other people who have sent their documents to Bucharest and got their ppr email?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
Hi everyone
Today my husband received an email asking for a new medical,new police clearance and an update of relationship(contacts,visits,...)
Does anyone know when you send them these how much it usually takes to recieve the email for ppr?
i got the same email today too .. thank god they are working on it