Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
See this comment in the thread a month ago

Quote from: Mini2016 on May 31, 2016, 11:47:32 am

My MP told me that I should go by the Romania processing time which is currently 13 months. It might take a bit longer than 13 months but it will not take 24 months. I hope not. For me, its been 9 months too. Good luch guys.

That's what I was told by Bucharest office.24 months
This is the email:
Dear Madam,

Your spouse`s application is currently in queue, pending the assessment of the visa officer. You will be informed once we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing, or if more information is requested of you.
The processing times that applies to your application is that of Jordan, which is 24 months, from the date the application was received by CIC: 2015/08/17.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely yours/Sincèrement,

Immigration Section/Section d’immigration

Embassy of Canada / Ambassade du Canada

1-3 Tuberozelor Str., sector 1

011411 Bucharest , Romania

Email: bucharest-immigration@international.gc.ca

www.cic.gc.ca

MG

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Humdallah the Golden Ticket Finally Arrived!!!
Thanks God.

Passport was Requested and the Visa was issued all within a week.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
AreWeDoneYet said:
Thanks God.

Alhmadulillah what a great Eid!! Can you tell us your timeline and if you were processed in amman or Romania

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
AreWeDoneYet said:
Thanks God.

that's great news!!! congratulations :)

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Masriixo said:
Alhmadulillah what a great Eid!! Can you tell us your timeline and if you were processed in amman or Romania
Thank you! Inshallah yours will come too.

Amman visa office
Since 2012. Not a straight forward case due to the fact that I needed a arc.
Repeat medical in Febuary, passport request end of July.... Visa Issuesd within a week.

I cannot express this more!!! Get your Mp invlolved. If your Mp is not doing anything go to the next.: we sat quiet for way too long an they walked all over it. Once we got the Mp and the help of the lawyer/ family... Everything humdallah fell into place.
steph89 said:
that's great news!!! congratulations :)
Best of luck to everyone... Be patient but know your rights.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
AreWeDoneYet said:
Thank you! Inshallah yours will come too.

Amman visa office
Since 2012. Not a straight forward case due to the fact that I needed a arc.
Repeat medical in Febuary, passport request end of July.... Visa Issuesd within a week.

I cannot express this more!!! Get your Mp invlolved. If your Mp is not doing anything go to the next.: we sat quiet for way too long an they walked all over it. Once we got the Mp and the help of the lawyer/ family... Everything humdallah fell into place. Best of luck to everyone... Be patient but know your rights.

That's great! I'm so happy for you.

I've been patient and I've tried everything. Going to the embassy in person, emailing 2 MPs, John McCallum, our Prime Minister, I've emailed everyone I can think of. I'm honestly so over it. They ruined 2 years of my life.

ANYWAYS. No negativity, inshallah you guys have the best time in canada :)

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Update.

Ordered my notes thank god and saw that the requested documents that they asked for in March 28th werent received even thought I sent them twice and had my MP ask as well.

I am printing the papers off and going to the embassy tomorrow to see what I can do. Please wish my luck. Wallah ta3bet.

Anyone know a good lawyer? Im suing when I come home.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
New update.

I went this morning. Tried to speak to someone in immigration section. It's impossible don't even try. The girls at security recognized me and after I explained what had happened she called into the immigration section. They asked for my file number. She said that they received the email that I sent last night. (wow, finally *rolls eyes*)

Then I handed in the email she just received so now she has no excuses.

It's all Khara. Wallah I believe that the immigration officer is annoyed because I'm asking about my file so she delayed it for 3 months. Really. I'm honestly gonna find a lawyer when I come back, this is ridiculous

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Masriixo said:
New update.

I went this morning. Tried to speak to someone in immigration section. It's impossible don't even try. The girls at security recognized me and after I explained what had happened she called into the immigration section. They asked for my file number. She said that they received the email that I sent last night. (wow, finally *rolls eyes*)

Then I handed in the email she just received so now she has no excuses.

It's all Khara. Wallah I believe that the immigration officer is annoyed because I'm asking about my file so she delayed it for 3 months. Really. I'm honestly gonna find a lawyer when I come back, this is ridiculous
It's good that you ordered your notes, at least you know there was a problem now.What documents did they ask for in March?
I think we have to order the notes every month to make sure there is no problem that we haven't been informed about.
Good luck. Inshallah u don't have to wait much longer.Amen

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
elllham said:
It's good that you ordered your notes, at least you know there was a problem now.What documents did they ask for in March?
I think we have to order the notes every month to make sure there is no problem that we haven't been informed about.
Good luck. Inshallah u don't have to wait much longer.Amen
Stupid stuff. Supplementary travel form and another updated schedule a. (This is the 3rd one I sent) and also military firms even though I told them so many times my husband didn't do military.

Yes. I think it's very important for people to always check up on your file. Through the MP or if you want more details to order notes.

Inshallah khair. I hope we can be home before Christmas.

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Masriixo said:
Stupid stuff. Supplementary travel form and another updated schedule a. (This is the 3rd one I sent) and also military firms even though I told them so many times my husband didn't do military.

Yes. I think it's very important for people to always check up on your file. Through the MP or if you want more details to order notes.

Don't keep thinking about it and everything will finish sooner than you expected. Start planning your life from now( find a job while you are abroad as the job market it's a bit slow I work in HR....). My husband has been patient for over 8 years waiting to get back his European PR which they delayed every time due to stupid reasons. MPs don't do much except if you do have a strong connections...! Notes will give more tips into what to expect from CIC.
Pray to God he is the only one that can help you.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Masriixo said:

Oh Masriixo! I'm so mad about all of this for you! Perhaps you can draft a letter outlining your experience and frame it in the way to provide constructive suggestions (using your experience to highlight what needs to be improved)....send it to the minister, PM, MP....I didn't really focus on my VO cause to be honest, I think they are all losing stuff....post your experience on the minister's facebook page....again, worded in a positive way and suggesting solutions...I don't know....I sent three sets of letter to my MP, the CIC minister, the PM (this straddled the election last year....) clarify that you are not asking about your case...but simply raising awareness on the inability to communicate effectively and get effective feedback on your questions and submissions. Suggest that on every submission of document after an application has already been submitted that an acknowledgement of receipt is issued.....send evidence of your situation to highlight the issue...maybe this will help?

C.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
boubou said:
Don't keep thinking about it and everything will finish sooner than you expected. Start planning your life from now( find a job while you are abroad as the job market it's a bit slow I work in HR....). My husband has been patient for over 8 years waiting to get back his European PR which they delayed every time due to stupid reasons. MPs don't do much except if you do have a strong connections...! Notes will give more tips into what to expect from CIC.
Pray to God he is the only one that can help you.
I have to be home in January anyways because I deffered a year. I finish my Bachelors in PR, and thankfully before I left working at Sephora she promised that she'd help me when I come back. Honesty I've been praying so much because it's the only thing I can do.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
chilkootcee said:
Oh Masriixo! I'm so mad about all of this for you! Perhaps you can draft a letter outlining your experience and frame it in the way to provide constructive suggestions (using your experience to highlight what needs to be improved)....send it to the minister, PM, MP....I didn't really focus on my VO cause to be honest, I think they are all losing stuff....post your experience on the minister's facebook page....again, worded in a positive way and suggesting solutions...I don't know....I sent three sets of letter to my MP, the CIC minister, the PM (this straddled the election last year....) clarify that you are not asking about your case...but simply raising awareness on the inability to communicate effectively and get effective feedback on your questions and submissions. Suggest that on every submission of document after an application has already been submitted that an acknowledgement of receipt is issued.....send evidence of your situation to highlight the issue...maybe this will help?

C.

Lol I'm too mad to write positively now. But I hope that when I come home I'll do it. I really wanted to get angry and go to all the newspapers and newsstations and start a riot about how incompetent CIC workers are and how much the system is screwed up. When I relax a little I'll TRY!!! To do it positively.

Thanks Hun hope all is well