App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Masriixo said:
I'll let you know how long it actually takes when we get their passport back.
Hey, just wonder how long it took to get back their passport

white diamond

Apr 22, 2016
Well it not about your ppr request its all about your ecas or cic status if your status is decision made you get passports with in 15 days and if your status is in process then wait for your passports

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
white diamond said:
Well it not about your ppr request its all about your ecas or cic status if your status is decision made you get passports with in 15 days and if your status is in process then wait for your passports
This is the first time I've ever heard that your passport gets send back differently if your ECas is decision made or in process. I think maybe you are referring to another VO. Amman usually only request passports if they are done. ECas is unreliable.

AreWeDoneYet

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Feb. 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
Masriixo said:
This is the first time I've ever heard that your passport gets send back differently if your ECas is decision made or in process. I think maybe you are referring to another VO. Amman usually only request passports if they are done. ECas is unreliable.
Your right, Ecas is unreliable. For some once you land in Cananda your Ecas will change to decision made and then complete. Every visa office is different.

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
Frogandlove said:
Hi everyone
Ramadan mubarak for everyone which celebritie it
Guys I got letter from they ambassy and they need me to explain why my husband last name didn't appear in شهادة الجنسية العراقية ولا في عقد الزواج فقط في الجنسية what should I say
and other think they need police clearance from Georgia but my husband can't go there because they don't issue visa to Georgia he went to the ambassy they said he has to do it from there or he has to has friends or relatives but he doesn't
and what about Iraqi one how long will take from Iraq to get it
thank you guys wish you all the best and happiness
sorry I haven't contact you guys because I'm back to Canada and I was in bad mood.
Hi Frogandlove

I just was wondering if in the email from the embassy they requested 2 photos and if they requested to fill the forms IMM0008 and the other forms again???

Thanks

Frogandlove

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
06-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
sam-canada said:
Hi Frogandlove

I just was wondering if in the email from the embassy they requested 2 photos and if they requested to fill the forms IMM0008 and the other forms again???

Thanks
hi
no they asked my husband to update his address and employment history and emprove of marriage I don't know what to give them more and update of passport copy and 6photos and midical report and police clearance
We didn't finish them before the deadline pray for me please walah I don't know what to do we complete two years and one month but still

boubou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frogandlove said:
hi
no they asked my husband to update his address and employment history and emprove of marriage I don't know what to give them more and update of passport copy and 6photos and midical report and police clearance
We didn't finish them before the deadline pray for me please walah I don't know what to do we complete two years and one month but still
inchallah Allah will answer your prayers....

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Frogandlove said:
hi

It's very important to make their deadlines. If you don't you can be refused. I know it's hard and stressful but you have to do it if you want your spouse to come to canada.

Ahmed sarraf

Feb 3, 2016
Hello everyone

I got an email from the embassy asked me for a new background check and a relationship update and to fill the forms again and i sent it all to them a week ago do you know if that is normal and what is going to happen after that how long I should wait till the mr ?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Ahmed sarraf said:
Hello everyone

I got an email from the embassy asked me for a new background check and a relationship update and to fill the forms again and i sent it all to them a week ago do you know if that is normal and what is going to happen after that how long I should wait till the mr ?
Can you give us some information about your timeline? Also is your file in Amman or Bucharest? Yes it's normal for forms and relationship proof. You're in step one (elegibility) and also at the same time criminality which is why they are asking for background checks. Honestly no one knows how long from now.

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
Ahmed sarraf said:
Hello everyone

Hello Ahmad,

I applied October 2014 and my application was transferred to Bucharest.

I got the same email like you fill again the forms and relationship update. So its normal they are asking this from everyone.

Just a question: Did they asked you for 2 new PHOTOS?

Thanks,

Ahmed sarraf

Feb 3, 2016
Hello sam

No they did not

So how long do you think it's going to take after that and they didn't ask me for a new medical test although mine is expired 8 months ago

sam-canada

Star Member
Oct 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2014
File Transfer...
January-2015
Ahmed sarraf said:
Hello sam

No they did not

So how long do you think it's going to take after that and they didn't ask me for a new medical test although mine is expired 8 months ago
I think less than two months from when they receive the documents. They have to finish within 23 month so for us maximum September.

The 23 month processing was confirmed by Bucharest office in an email reply to one of the users of this thread. Go back few pages in the thread and you will find the email reply from Bucharest about the 23 months.