+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Duha said:
Hi I submitted my husbands application in Aug 2015 and they started processing it in Amman in Oct 2015. Visa office just sent me a letter requesting more documents, is that concerning since it is too early at this time? or should i be happy?
The wording of the questions seem like they are questioning everything we said. My husband and I have been together for about 7 years but we just got married in April 2015 because of some family and passport issues.
Anyways I am really worried and I am just wondering if someone has gotten a request for more documents this early?
another thing is they are saying they need explanation for something like " MY husband graduated from a university in Poland" and my husband has never been in Poland. I do not know what to tell them about that, should I just say we have no idea and he is never been in Poland
Please Help
Hey, welcome to the forums. Yeah that’s fast, but things seems to be different now at Amman Vo, still to see if would make the end result any better or faster. to be honest i dont know of a case in Amman that got request that fast. but I think it is a good sign because someone is looking at the file, before the file would wait for months and then you would get that same document request.

No way you can say we have no idea, you need to explain to them how he got his degree without being there. try to be honest, they are good at catching these things, and if you make them more suspicious, they may request interview and try to know the truth. A good letter with honest and reasonable explanation would solve your problem.

Did you get the documents request as a letter or email? what does the ECAS show?

good luck

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Our application was also received on October 11 in Amman, but we haven't received anything yet. Do you think the process is speeding up?
When do u think we should order the notes? 3 months after arrival in Amman or later?
Is it possible that someone gets a visa without an interview?what percentage of applicants on average have an interview?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
dedoz said:
Hey, welcome to the forums. Yeah that’s fast, but things seems to be different now at Amman Vo, still to see if would make the end result any better or faster. to be honest i dont know of a case in Amman that got request that fast. but I think it is a good sign because someone is looking at the file, before the file would wait for months and then you would get that same document request.

No way you can say we have no idea, you need to explain to them how he got his degree without being there. try to be honest, they are good at catching these things, and if you make them more suspicious, they may request interview and try to know the truth. A good letter with honest and reasonable explanation would solve your problem.

Did you get the documents request as a letter or email? what does the ECAS show?

good luck
How do u know that Amman VO is faster now?

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
28-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
21-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
20-Sep-2015 *** IP: 6-Oct-2015 *** CSQ Received: 26-Oct-2015
Duha said:
Hi I submitted my husbands application in Aug 2015 and they started processing it in Amman in Oct 2015. Visa office just sent me a letter requesting more documents, is that concerning since it is too early at this time? or should i be happy?
The wording of the questions seem like they are questioning everything we said. My husband and I have been together for about 7 years but we just got married in April 2015 because of some family and passport issues.
Anyways I am really worried and I am just wondering if someone has gotten a request for more documents this early?
another thing is they are saying they need explanation for something like " MY husband graduated from a university in Poland" and my husband has never been in Poland. I do not know what to tell them about that, should I just say we have no idea and he is never been in Poland
Please Help
Hey Duha.... I got document request on Nov 13, and mine was in process on Oct 6. So now I feel much better that someone has encountered same issue, for some reason it makes me feel less worried! I though I was the only one.. They requested many documents and asked us many questions, also made me question why are they questioning everything we said. For me I guessed its because my husband is a Syrian, but I don't know ur nationality.. Maybe their just being more strict with ppl coming from Middle East esp.
Let's hope for the best...

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
elllham said:
Our application was also received on October 11 in Amman, but we haven't received anything yet. Do you think the process is speeding up?
When do u think we should order the notes? 3 months after arrival in Amman or later?
Is it possible that someone gets a visa without an interview?what percentage of applicants on average have an interview?
You should order notes 3-4 months since the day that your case arrived in Amman.

Ex. My application arrived in July so I just ordered my notes this month, (4 months) I also waited until it was in process so I know that theyve actually started to look at it

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Masriixo said:
You should order notes 3-4 months since the day that your case arrived in Amman.

Ex. My application arrived in July so I just ordered my notes this month, (4 months) I also waited until it was in process so I know that theyve actually started to look at it
Hey Masriixo, Did you finally get the Interview letter/email?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
dedoz said:
steph, you mentioned once that they sent you a letter on Nov the 5th, did you get it now? ist AOR2 or document request?

When i logged in to check application update is they added a line that said "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxx date ". Not sure if that is my AOR 2 .. but i haven't heard anything from them, and they started processing my application on Oct 13, 2015 .. so its just a waiting game now. in Jan i will order my notes.

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
steph89 said:
When i logged in to check application update is they added a line that said "We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on xxxx date ". Not sure if that is my AOR 2 .. but i haven't heard anything from them, and they started processing my application on Oct 13, 2015 .. so its just a waiting game now. in Jan i will order my notes.
I was asking to understand how longs it takes Amman VO to really send out the letter/email after the updating the ECAS. Actually that is the problem of Amman Vo, between each step there is like a month of wait. other VOs are faster in that regard.

Duha

Nov 16, 2015
SyrianCanadian said:
Hey Duha.... I got document request on Nov 13, and mine was in process on Oct 6. So now I feel much better that someone has encountered same issue, for some reason it makes me feel less worried! I though I was the only one.. They requested many documents and asked us many questions, also made me question why are they questioning everything we said. For me I guessed its because my husband is a Syrian, but I don't know ur nationality.. Maybe their just being more strict with ppl coming from Middle East esp.
Let's hope for the best...
MY husband is Syrian too. I do not know I was just worried because it was a long list.

Duha

Nov 16, 2015
dedoz said:

good luck

Thank you for your answer. The thing is we do not know what that university is, he has never heard of it or even been in Poland. Their statement says " We have info that he graduated from this university" but that can not be true because he did all of his studies in Syria. I do not know if it is a problem with his name being mixed with another name.
I do not know where they got from because it is simply not true. It is making me worry too much

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Duha said:
Thank you for your answer. The thing is we do not know what that university is, he has never heard of it or even been in Poland. Their statement says " We have info that he graduated from this university" but that can not be true because he did all of his studies in Syria. I do not know if it is a problem with his name being mixed with another name.
I do not know where they got from because it is simply not true. It is making me worry too much
I see, i thought you have put that in your application that he studied in Poland. Did you fill the application your self or you had a lawyer? maybe the lawyer mixed info from his clients. or maybe Amman Vo mixed up the info from different applicants.

Anyways, yeah as you said send them the documents they requested along with a letter explaining that your husband never left syria, and he never been to poland.

Duha

Nov 16, 2015
dedoz said:
I see, i thought you have put that in your application that he studied in Poland. Did you fill the application your self or you had a lawyer? maybe the lawyer mixed info from his clients. or maybe Amman Vo mixed up the info from different applicants.

Anyways, yeah as you said send them the documents they requested along with a letter explaining that your husband never left syria, and he never been to poland.
No I filled it up. I am hoping that is what happened.
I guess I will explain that to them and provide them with the rest of the documents