Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Question ...

I plan on going to visit my husband in December ... I've read that some people advise immigration of their trip .. so that they see that they are going to visit their spouses because the long processing times .. if i want to send it .. do i sent it to the embassy in Amman b/c that's where the application will be transferred too? i wouldn't send it to Mississauga b/c by that time the application would have been gone??
right ?

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Hi Steph,

Ive been in Amman since September and all I did was come to the embassy and say that I was here visiting my husband and if there was an update on Case X UCI X

All she said was sorry we dont talk immigration stuff here you have to send an email. So I sent an email saying To whom it may concern I was at the embassy at this time on this day and I was wearing this and talked to this consular. etc etc.

Go in person though because if they see you its different than just an email.

Goodluck

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Hi Steph,

Ive been in Amman since September and all I did was come to the embassy and say that I was here visiting my husband and if there was an update on Case X UCI X

All she said was sorry we dont talk immigration stuff here you have to send an email. So I sent an email saying To whom it may concern I was at the embassy at this time on this day and I was wearing this and talked to this consular. etc etc.

Go in person though because if they see you its different than just an email.

Goodluck
Okay great, thanks

I miss Jordan , how is it ? i wanna go back :( but i have to work!!! :(:(:( .. how long are you staying for ?

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
28-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
21-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
20-Sep-2015 *** IP: 6-Oct-2015 *** CSQ Received: 26-Oct-2015
M-90 said:
How do I add my info to the spreadsheet??

Also, please does anyone know how can I mail documents to Amman visa office?? I need to mail the police certificate and photos (they were missing from the application), and they have to be original docs so I can't just scan them, please help ???

Salam,,
Congrats,, here is the address as it show on the embassy websit

Postal Address
The Embassy of Canada, visa section
P.O. Box 815403
Amman 11180, Jordan
Thanks a lot M-90.. I sent them a case specific enquiry to make sure if I should send it on this address but still didn't hear back from them!

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
steph89 said:
Okay great, thanks

I miss Jordan , how is it ? i wanna go back :( but i have to work!!! :(:(:( .. how long are you staying for ?
Jordan is beautiful! Currently 25 degrees outside and its 10:14 pm. starting to become a little home sick but Im with my hubby and thats all that matters.
No ticket booked yet but maybe in January and with my husband beside me! I am not leaving here alone.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Jordan is beautiful! Currently 25 degrees outside and its 10:14 pm. starting to become a little home sick but Im with my hubby and thats all that matters.
No ticket booked yet but maybe in January and with my husband beside me! I am not leaving here alone.
Cant wait to go !!! going in dec for 2 weeks!!! :)

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
hopefully i get my SA soon .. will be 2 months on monday!!!

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
28-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
21-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
20-Sep-2015 *** IP: 6-Oct-2015 *** CSQ Received: 26-Oct-2015
steph89 said:
SA today!!!! :):):)
Congrats!!

Lets hope for fast processing in Amman VO!!!

For AOR2, we didn't receive anything from Amman. We got SA on 21 Sept. and today when I logged in to ECAS when I clicked on PR status there was a new line that said they started processing app on 6 October. So I guess thats when they received it!

I hope God grants me patience to endure this long and tedious process :'(

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
SyrianCanadian said:
Congrats!!

Lets hope for fast processing in Amman VO!!!

For AOR2, we didn't receive anything from Amman. We got SA on 21 Sept. and today when I logged in to ECAS when I clicked on PR status there was a new line that said they started processing app on 6 October. So I guess thats when they received it!

I hope God grants me patience to endure this long and tedious process :'(
mine still says application received.. I'll check in a couple of weeks see what they did ..

ya i hope so .. waiting sucks .. but I'm planning on going to Jordan for new years :)

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
For some reason I had the urge to check my e-cas today and noticed that we changed to in process!!!!

It says we receive ____ April 15
Medical results received
We started processing _______ on July 2nd!

Alhamdulillah. So grateful. Still 7 months in and I hear this is the longest part but inshallah it goes quickly.

If someone can please update my status on the spreadsheet that would be amazing! I'm typing this from my phone so it's hard to navigate.

Hope all is well with everyone. It seems that they are moving quite quickly....

On a side note. I'm wondering why only now in October am I receiving news about them processing our application in July.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
For some reason I had the urge to check my e-cas today and noticed that we changed to in process!!!!

Medical results received

Alhamdulillah. So grateful. Still 7 months in and I hear this is the longest part but inshallah it goes quickly.

If someone can please update my status on the spreadsheet that would be amazing! I'm typing this from my phone so it's hard to navigate.

I can ... what do you want me to put ?

On a side note. I'm wondering why only now in October am I receiving news about them processing our application in July.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Thanks Steph. I think I'm in stage Aor2 if I understand correctly.

Yeah my cousin applied in February and she's been in process since May.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Thanks Steph. I think I'm in stage Aor2 if I understand correctly.

Yeah my cousin applied in February and she's been in process since May.

i updated it for you :)

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Masriixo said:

Medical results received

Congrats. Just checked mine and it is now also "in progress" dated July 10th. hopefully something is going on and we will get some sort of a request, most probably an ADR.