+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
"(–) indicates that not enough data are available. Processing times are shown only where an office has finalized 10 or more cases in the past 12 months"
This doesnt make me feel any better CIC.

That means that Amman has only processed 10 and finalized 10 cases in the year?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Masriixo said:
Oh my goodness. I will throw a hissy fit if it becomes 64 months!!!
Is that even legal. Holyyyy. thats 5 years!!!!! Oh my god Im so happy that my case isnt in Lebanon.
Lets hope that that time change doesnt effect our processing time.

i hope so .. i would not be to happy, how do they expect us to live like this .. :( :( :(

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
Masriixo said:
"(–) indicates that not enough data are available. Processing times are shown only where an office has finalized 10 or more cases in the past 12 months"
This doesnt make me feel any better CIC.

That means that Amman has only processed 10 and finalized 10 cases in the year?
That means Amman Vo have finalized less than 10 applications in the last 12 months

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
28-Aug-2015
File Transfer...
21-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
20-Sep-2015 *** IP: 6-Oct-2015 *** CSQ Received: 26-Oct-2015
"Hope everyone is doing well....so I received SA today and found out that our application is being transferred to Amman VO.

Would love to hear from other people's experiences on the Amman office. So far there are only three of us on the 2015 Outland spreadsheet (but based on the processing times being 24 months, I imagine there are more people waiting since 2013, 2014....

Did anyone receive AOR after their application was transferred to Amman VO? What format (email, mail)

What has been your experience with the PPR? (especially if you live outside Jordan)

Anyone not able to obtain police clearance from Syria (my husband was told to go to Syria to get his - something he cannot do)? Did it affect your application?"

Hey chilkootcee! I am sponsoring my Syrian husband too, he currently lives in Egypt and we applied through the Cairo VO but as of what I'm reading our application will probably be sent to Amman? (not sure we still didn't receive SA too early to know) My husband can't get a police clearance from Syria, he needs to have served in the army or he needs to go to Syria to get one and that is not an option.. We are going to get one from Egypt and send a letter explaining why we can't get one from Syria (hopefully it will not be a problem :-s) If you have any updates on that please let me know!

P.S. does anyone have any idea how long it takes VO of Amman to process the application there are no numbers on the CIC website for Amman!!

Wishing you luck everyone :)

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hey all,

Given the recent dramatic increase in processing times, it's time to make our voices heard. I've posted some information in a thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/letter-to-mp-to-decrease-application-processing-times-and-petition-to-minister-t346748.0.html that has a link to a petition as well as a sample letter you can write to your MP.

Both offer concrete suggestions as to how things can be improved and highlight concerns over the current processing times. It seems that the current government fails to realize the importance of the family as a basic building unit for a country, strong families mean strong economy...and strong families are more resilient when the economy is weak.

Every signature counts (and signing only takes 1 min). Every letter to your MP counts.

Please support this.

C.

Masriixo

Jul 5, 2015
App. Filed.......
April 15th, 2015
LANDED..........
June 20th, 2017
Oh my goodness, the more this sinks in the more I want to cry and pull my hair out!

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
Hey all,

How can we get more people who's applications are with Amman VO involved in this forum? Even if they don't want to post, we need their timelines now more than ever so we can get a sense of how long it's taking to do things.

Have you checked your ECAS lately? A ton of people have had updated status...mostly AOR and 'in process' - 'we started processing <name> application on <date>.

I'm hoping it's because of a few letters that have been written recently ;) and maybe the posting of the petition to the Minister's Facebook page (gotta love social media).

Should we abandon the other thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/amman-spousal-since-january-2012-or-late-2010-t94810.0.html;msg1246641#msg1246641 because it mentions 2010/2012 in it (people might not think it's current) or should we stick with that one???

We need people to update their timeline on the Amman spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ukPQkMd8eGxhMw3E8xmcUeo6sjsoY1osGDF7Xeiwwh4/edit#gid=658388151

We need to hear from more people....

:)

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
CIC has updated there processing times and Jordan is till 24 months, and they have decreased the other countries to ..

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
SyrianCanadian said:
Hey chilkootcee! I am sponsoring my Syrian husband too, he currently lives in Egypt and we applied through the Cairo VO but as of what I'm reading our application will probably be sent to Amman? (not sure we still didn't receive SA too early to know) My husband can't get a police clearance from Syria, he needs to have served in the army or he needs to go to Syria to get one and that is not an option.. We are going to get one from Egypt and send a letter explaining why we can't get one from Syria (hopefully it will not be a problem :-s) If you have any updates on that please let me know!

P.S. does anyone have any idea how long it takes VO of Amman to process the application there are no numbers on the CIC website for Amman!!

Wishing you luck everyone :)
Hey SyrianCanadian and Steph89...are you on the 2015 spreadsheet? I didn't see you there (unless I'm blind!) to add yourself, put you details in the section under the main table and then the owner periodically moves people up to the main table where you can edit your own info etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit#gid=658388151&fvid=1087088705

We need to try and encourage more people going through Amman in 2015 to post there.

Who is all still waiting from 2014? Anyone from 2013?

C.

M-90

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chilkootcee said:
Hey SyrianCanadian and Steph89...are you on the 2015 spreadsheet? I didn't see you there (unless I'm blind!) to add yourself, put you details in the section under the main table and then the owner periodically moves people up to the main table where you can edit your own info etc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FAYZyQgud1lzp7fM28i2O8ZrfbMAxdTc_t7_fiwI6ak/edit#gid=658388151&fvid=1087088705

We need to try and encourage more people going through Amman in 2015 to post there.

Who is all still waiting from 2014? Anyone from 2013?

C.
Salam,,,

you just passed me am since 2012.

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
M-90 said:
Salam,,,

you just passed me am since 2012.
Wa alaykumu salaam....I'm so sorry...insha'allah you will get your visa very soon! So happy that you also replied. We need to support and help each other...I've just started the long waiting process. I hope I have the same patience as you!

C.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
I just sent my application for my husband on August/13/2015.. I tired to open the spreed sheet now it will not open .. i will try again when i get home from work .. maybe its just the system that wont allow me to open it ..

I'm knew to this website .. how can i put my timeline under my name on the left hand side ??

thank you :D

chilkootcee

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2015
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-Jun-2015
Interview........
None required
LANDED..........
01-Apr-2016
steph89 said:
I just sent my application for my husband on August/13/2015.. I tired to open the spreed sheet now it will not open .. i will try again when i get home from work .. maybe its just the system that wont allow me to open it ..
Hi Steph89,

I was able to open the spreadsheet from the link I provided..but maybe it was temp unavailable when you tried. I added your name and your application sent date to the bottom of the second table. You can try and fill in the other details (like which visa office you think your application will go to etc) when you received confirmation from the courier that it's been delivered, etc....then the spreadsheet owner will move your line to the main table.

I wish you well in this long process. There's a few of us around if you need anything.

C.

dedoz

Jan 9, 2012
Mississauga
steph89 said:
I'm knew to this website .. how can i put my timeline under my name on the left hand side ??
Click on your name, and to the left under Modify Profile, click Forum Profile Information and fill out your info.