+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amman - Spousal Since January 2012 or Late 2010

N

Nenan

Ottawa_2010 said:
It expired in January 2012.

yes the embassy in Amman asked her to re-do the medical.

We sent the green sheet via email and aramex on the 5th of April
my medical expired on april,why they didnt email me to redo it ,may be because they didnt start work on my file :(

N

Nenan

missmini said:
loooool good Arezou :-* i see u really read the members' posts that makes me happy....so yeah he is the Syrian one (the applicant) and i'm the sponsor (Canadian citizen so thanks God i can stay outside Canada with him and not in Syria)
;D Dear missmini I am happy you can live with your husband otherwise you been separated and suffer like us. :-*

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
Nenan said:
;D Dear missmini I am happy you can live with your husband otherwise you been separated and suffer like us. :-*
yeah i know what u mean we were separated before so i know how hard it is :( but on the other hand i'm not always well, i miss my family and friends too much, the often visits r difficult cuz it's so far, i miss Canada a lot, i miss the life there, i'm often sad and bored and count the days to move back....but he is beside me and that's what keeps me going :) don't worry soon ur suffering will become just a memory :)
if i were u i would redo the medicals maybe next month ;) stay strong and well :-*

N

Nenan

missmini said:
yeah i know what u mean we were separated before so i know how hard it is :( but on the other hand i'm not always well, i miss my family and friends too much, the often visits r difficult cuz it's so far, i miss Canada a lot, i miss the life there, i'm often sad and bored and count the days to move back....but he is beside me and that's what keeps me going :) don't worry soon ur suffering will become just a memory :)
if i were u i would redo the medicals maybe next month ;) stay strong and well :-*
I wait for Amman VO to ask me redo medic ex,I think if they will ask me to redo it that mean they work on my file,but if they don't send me email to redo medic ex that simply mean I still in queue and my file never touched :( ,if I am living in Amman I will do it without hesitate but I live in Iraq and I have to travel to Jordan to redo medical ex. its not easy for me to travel with my old sick parents ,I have no brothers or sisters here in Iraq to travel with,may be my husband come to see me next month and we can go together and redo it .

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
uuuuuf that's complicated :eek: :eek: so then wait for them to ask u....if they didn't so far it does not mean that the file is not in process, but the process has different stages and the ecas does not get properly updated accordingly....like for lele they ask for her medicals but then they continue the process and still it's not over...for u they might ask for the medicals at the end end exactly before the visa ;) in any case it could b better cuz ur visa will b valid longer and it will give u enough time to settle ur things and plan ur move

at the end we can never guess what they r doing; all we can do is to stay positive :)

N

Nenan

missmini said:
uuuuuf that's complicated :eek: :eek: so then wait for them to ask u....if they didn't so far it does not mean that the file is not in process, but the process has different stages and the ecas does not get properly updated accordingly....like for lele they ask for her medicals but then they continue the process and still it's not over...for u they might ask for the medicals at the end end exactly before the visa ;) in any case it could b better cuz ur visa will b valid longer and it will give u enough time to settle ur things and plan ur move

at the end we can never guess what they r doing; all we can do is to stay positive :)
:) :-* I try to stay positive .

Canada-Girl2012

Mar 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-13-2011
AOR Received.
April-26-2011
File Transfer...
Lebanon
Med's Done....
Med #1 (Dec-12-2011) Med #2 (January 2013)
Interview........
Dec-12-2011
Passport Req..
March 19/2013 (Thank you Jesus ! )
Looks like we won't hear back until June...

N

Nenan

Canada-Girl2012 said:
Looks like we won't hear back until June...
how do you know? do you hear something from reliable source? it iss silent in Amman VO but today is 8 May we have next 3 weeks ,let us be positive and look forward

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaa2012 said:
Hello guys, how's everyone doing? Sorry i've been away for quite some time, just been very busy with work and everything else.

I know it's a bit late lol but my wife is now with me in Canada...FINALLY! :) We arrived here just under 2 weeks ago. Anyway, the PPR came in on February 28 2012.

I want to thank everyone here for all their help and congratulate all those who got their PPR. Arezou, Sohrab I'm glad it's finally over you guys. For all the rest, may Allah ease on your situations and insha'Allah you will all unite with your spouses soon.

I'll do my best to drop around the forum insha'Allah.

Guyss our friend aaa2012 have got his wife PPR!!!!! so alhamdullah another PPR from AMMAN!!

don't lose hope, and inshalah everyone get his PPR!!

mabroook to our brother aaa2012

N

Nenan

hi
I have question for Iraqis who are sponsoring their wives,can I redo my medical examination in Iraq? are there in Iraq Designated Medical Practitioner can make medical examination and send our medical ex result to CIC? or I should travel to Syria or Jordan to redo my medical examination ?
when I search for Designated Medical Practitioner in Iraq through CIC website I saw this phone number for doctor,I tried to call but its closed,any one have Idea?
this the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2006&CountryName=Iraq

aaa2012

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nenan said:
hi
I have question for Iraqis who are sponsoring their wives,can I redo my medical examination in Iraq? are there in Iraq Designated Medical Practitioner can make medical examination and send our medical ex result to CIC? or I should travel to Syria or Jordan to redo my medical examination ?
when I search for Designated Medical Practitioner in Iraq through CIC website I saw this phone number for doctor,I tried to call but its closed,any one have Idea?
this the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2006&CountryName=Iraq
Yes Nenan you can do the medical in Baghdad but it's a little more expense than the usual; i think its around $300 or so. Anyway it's located in Alawi near one of the hospitals (forgot what it's called). Even it's a little bit more expense, it's saves you a lot of time from going to another country and it's very tough specially if you're alone.

If for any reason you dont want to do it there, i would suggest going to Iran and doing the medical there just because Syria isnt so stable right now and Jordan you'll have a hard time getting a visa.

mohammedm123

Aug 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aaa2012 said:
Yes Nenan you can do the medical in Baghdad but it's a little more expense than the usual; i think its around $300 or so. Anyway it's located in Alawi near one of the hospitals (forgot what it's called). Anyway I think whether its $300 or not, it's saves you a lot of time from going to another country and it's very tough specially if you're alone.

If for any reason you dont want to do it there, i would suggest going to Iran and doing the medical there just because Syria isnt so stable right now and Jordan you'll have a hard time getting a visa.

I sent u an PM to answer ur question and even answerd that many times in the other thread but maybe u didnt saw my replies before....My wife did her medical exam in baghdad too...and I think yea the amount was 300$ but its better than going to syria or jordan....actually they had a very good service and we are happy about it.