Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
Abbadi44 said:
Received the below email yesterday:

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are nearing finalization of your application and in order for us to continue the processing, please send the following information by email:

1. Copy of passport(s), valid for at least 12 months. You must provide a scanned copy of the bio-data page of the passports that you will use to travel to and enter Canada
2. Eye color for yourself
3. Height (in cms) for yourself

Please note:

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 15 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please indicate your complete application number in the subject line of your email message that includes the required information. You may reply to this email or send a new message to the email address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

I think you got to renew your passport? It expires within 1 year right ?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
semos said:
Hi Steph
This is a passport request my friend .
Can i ask you about your friend, when did he submit his application ? I try to figure out when will they request our passport ? and in which month they are working now ?

Thanks
No it's not a passport request, it says copy.. I know this because my friend got the same email
She applied nov/2014- documents request June/2016 and passport request in aug/2016 he landed September

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
steph89 said:
No it's not a passport request, it says copy.. I know this because my friend got the same email
She applied nov/2014- documents request June/2016 and passport request in aug/2016 he landed September
Oh I am sorry . I've just noticed it . Nov 2014 ooops .....it is to much . it seems that her application was sent to Amman then to Bucharest ?? I am a bit confused , how long it would take to process the application in this VO ?
Many people from Egypt got their visas within 4-5 month. However , the processing time for E VO is 12 month .Weird.

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
semos said:
Oh I am sorry . I've just noticed it . Nov 2014 ooops .....it is to much . it seems that her application was sent to Amman then to Bucharest ?? I am a bit confused , how long it would take to process the application in this VO ?
Many people from Egypt got their visas within 4-5 month. However , the processing time for E VO is 12 month .Weird.
Ya, I think they are finishing up the 2014 apps.. honestly I wish I knew .. sucks .. all we cN do is wait or go talk to the MP, I'm gonna go see my MP next month.. let's see what they tell me .. i hope we don't have to wait 2 years!!

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
Ya, I think they are finishing up the 2014 apps.. honestly I wish I knew .. sucks .. all we cN do is wait or go talk to the MP, I'm gonna go see my MP next month.. let's see what they tell me .. i hope we don't have to wait 2 years!!
It can't be much longer.they asked for medical tests.when they ask for that it shouldn't take very long.
Does anyone know somebody who got their ppr from Bucharest after they submitted the documents they had asked for?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Abbadi44 said:
Received the below email yesterday:

Dear Sir,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are nearing finalization of your application and in order for us to continue the processing, please send the following information by email:

1. Copy of passport(s), valid for at least 12 months. You must provide a scanned copy of the bio-data page of the passports that you will use to travel to and enter Canada
2. Eye color for yourself
3. Height (in cms) for yourself

Please note:

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 15 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please indicate your complete application number in the subject line of your email message that includes the required information. You may reply to this email or send a new message to the email address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Congrats my friend! I can imagine how wonderful it must feel after such a long wait.:) I'm so happy for you

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
elllham said:
It can't be much longer.they asked for medical tests.when they ask for that it shouldn't take very long.
Does anyone know somebody who got their ppr from Bucharest after they submitted the documents they had asked for?
Hi Ellham
does your file processed in Bucharest ? what is your timeline?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
semos said:
Hi Ellham
does your file processed in Bucharest ? what is your timeline?
Hi.yes.Our application was received in Mississauga on Aug 17,2015.they asked for a new police clearance and new medicals in aug 2016.We sent them the documents and they received them on September 6.waiting for the next step which we hope is ppr email

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
elllham said:
Hi.yes.Our application was received in Mississauga on Aug 17,2015.they asked for a new police clearance and new medicals in aug 2016.We sent them the documents and they received them on September 6.waiting for the next step which we hope is ppr email
Hi Elham .
Sorry to ask . But Did they sent it to Amman first ? or Bucharest ?

when does it reach Bucharest office ?

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
Ya I hope so!! .. our time line is so close!!

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
semos said:
Hi Elham .
Sorry to ask . But Did they sent it to Amman first ? or Bucharest ?

when does it reach Bucharest office ?
Np.yes it was sent to Amman first. It was transferred to Bucharest in Feb 2016. How about your file?

elllham

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
steph89 said:
Ya I hope so!! .. our time line is so close!!
I'm positive about this.When they ask for medical test it means they r ready to pass on their decision.you know when they issue the visa it's only valid until your medical expires and it can't be very short.counting the days

steph89

Aug 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August/2015
LANDED..........
January/2017
elllham said:
I'm positive about this.When they ask for medical test it means they r ready to pass on their decision.you know when they issue the visa it's only valid until your medical expires and it can't be very short.counting the days
Ya me too!!

semos

Star Member
May 28, 2015
elllham said:
Np.yes it was sent to Amman first. It was transferred to Bucharest in Feb 2016. How about your file?
My application was transferred directly to them in August .

Abbadi44

Aug 11, 2016
steph89 said:
I think you got to renew your passport? It expires within 1 year right ?
Hi Steph,

Yes, I have sent my passport back home to be renewed, I have to complete that and send the photo copy to the embassy in 15 days from their e-mail date.