+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AML Analyst NOC code Help required

Jeetesh

Oct 4, 2018
Can any body help me regarding choosing correct NOC code. Following are the details pertain to my profile.

The company name: National Bank of Pakistan

Job Title: AML Analyst

Department: Compliance

My Education: Master of Business Administration

The detailed description of the main duties:

· Recommend actions to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, and to protect bank interest from penalties.

· Review client transactions, conduct initial analysis and identify suspicious activity and file required reports (SARS) as appropriate.

· Investigate and assess alerts/cases for potential money laundering risks in the Bank.

· Identify fraud trends, make recommendations for new strategies to prevent additional losses, and assume responsibility for special projects as assigned by Management.

· Conduct periodic internal account/customer reviews to identify potentially suspicious activity.

· Ensure timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions to State Bank of Pakistan and the Financial Monitoring Unit of Pakistan.

· Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.

· Assist in identifying systematic procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements for the Bank employees.

· Timely execution of instructions received from Government & Law Enforcement Agencies i.e. FBR, NAB, FIA, Anti-Corruption, Police etc of the various segment of the Bank.

· Assist with money laundering related queries/questionnaires received from Corresponding Banks.

· Investigate, review and resolve AML related and economic sanction related alerts.

· Maintain regular contact with branch personnel to obtain necessary information about customers and account activity.

· Update AML / KYC Policy and Compliance Manual and reviewing manual/policies/brouchers of the bank as per management directives and SBP Regulations.

· Deal with all the matters related to the Law Enforcement Agencies i.e. FBR, NAB, FIA, Anti-Corruption, ANF, Police etc. (“LEA”) of the various segment of the Bank.

· Ensure that Cash Transaction Report (CTR) is reviewed and submit within stipulated time period to Financial Monitoring Unit (FMU).

· Performs Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) on the bank’s higher risk clients on an annual (or more frequent as needed) basis. Works with bank personnel (outside of AML) to ensure documentation is available and complete so that timely Enhanced diligence reviews are aligned with regulatory expectations and requirements.

· Participates in compliance programs and initiatives.

bootsal

Nov 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29/03/2017
Nomination.....
21/2/2017
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
File Transfer...
16/10/2017
Med's Done....
21/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2019
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
1114, this is the closest to the aml domain.

megh2122

Nov 29, 2018
Can any body help me regarding choosing correct NOC code. Following are the details pertain to my profile.

The company name: National Bank of Pakistan

Job Title: AML Analyst

Department: Compliance

My Education: Master of Business Administration

The detailed description of the main duties:

· Recommend actions to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, and to protect bank interest from penalties.

· Review client transactions, conduct initial analysis and identify suspicious activity and file required reports (SARS) as appropriate.

· Investigate and assess alerts/cases for potential money laundering risks in the Bank.

· Identify fraud trends, make recommendations for new strategies to prevent additional losses, and assume responsibility for special projects as assigned by Management.

· Conduct periodic internal account/customer reviews to identify potentially suspicious activity.

· Ensure timely, efficient reporting of suspicious transactions to State Bank of Pakistan and the Financial Monitoring Unit of Pakistan.

· Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.

· Assist in identifying systematic procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements for the Bank employees.

· Timely execution of instructions received from Government & Law Enforcement Agencies i.e. FBR, NAB, FIA, Anti-Corruption, Police etc of the various segment of the Bank.

· Assist with money laundering related queries/questionnaires received from Corresponding Banks.

· Investigate, review and resolve AML related and economic sanction related alerts.

· Maintain regular contact with branch personnel to obtain necessary information about customers and account activity.

· Update AML / KYC Policy and Compliance Manual and reviewing manual/policies/brouchers of the bank as per management directives and SBP Regulations.

· Deal with all the matters related to the Law Enforcement Agencies i.e. FBR, NAB, FIA, Anti-Corruption, ANF, Police etc. (“LEA”) of the various segment of the Bank.

· Ensure that Cash Transaction Report (CTR) is reviewed and submit within stipulated time period to Financial Monitoring Unit (FMU).

· Performs Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) on the bank’s higher risk clients on an annual (or more frequent as needed) basis. Works with bank personnel (outside of AML) to ensure documentation is available and complete so that timely Enhanced diligence reviews are aligned with regulatory expectations and requirements.

· Participates in compliance programs and initiatives.
Hi,
I recently saw your post
i am also applying for my PR and i have a similar profile as yours.
i just wanted to know if the NOC code you used: 1114 was successful or if you had to change the NOC and apply again

Thanks,
Shyam

Jeetesh

Oct 4, 2018
I have not created the profile yet as I am struggling to achieve CLB 9 but I did lots of research on this and I came on this conclusion that 1114 is more RELEVANT to AML but it's totally your call.

Kayz111

Jan 24, 2019
Hi Guys, I have work experience relating to AML and similar descriptions already listed in the thread.. can one confirm the noc code they used, where there any challenges using 1114 for AML and other insights??
Thanks guys I will appreciate your response

askingforhelp

Jan 18, 2020
Hi,
I am also following this post. Is there anyone who could assists if 1114 is the applicable NOC code for due diligence analyst(AML analyst)? Thanks in advance.

richie2020

Oct 28, 2020
Hi,
I am also following this post. Is there anyone who could assists if 1114 is the applicable NOC code for due diligence analyst(AML analyst)? Thanks in advance.
been doing a detailed check and i think noc 1114 best suit your profile. I was in search for noc code for fraud analyst also and i have come to the conclusion that 1114 is the best

unknownxdd

Jul 6, 2020
I have not created the profile yet as I am struggling to achieve CLB 9 but I did lots of research on this and I came on this conclusion that 1114 is more RELEVANT to AML but it's totally your call.
Sorry. So you used 1114 in the end? I m looking at 1122 as well