+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Amity University Recognized - WES (MBA as Masters)

Akshi10

Dec 9, 2017
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the process to get the transcripts from Amity university, Noida.
I have done (MBA full time), also I am currently living in a different city and cannot visit the campus..

sabir82

Nov 19, 2017
Hi,

Can anyone tell me the process to get the transcripts from Amity university, Noida.
I have done (MBA full time), also I am currently living in a different city and cannot visit the campus..
Hi Akshi,

You can send an e-mail to gmishra@amity.edu (very helpful person) and he will send you the transcript request form to be filled; you fill up this form with a DD of INR 1000 and copies of your degree with marks sheet to be sent back to him via email. They take around 2-3 weeks to deliver to your address by courier... hope this will help you...best of luck!

Reactions: jayanta_mandal

Akshi10

Dec 9, 2017
Hi Akshi,

You can send an e-mail to gmishra@amity.edu (very helpful person) and he will send you the transcript request form to be filled; you fill up this form with a DD of INR 1000 and copies of your degree with marks sheet to be sent back to him via email. They take around 2-3 weeks to deliver to your address by courier... hope this will help you...best of luck!

Hi Sabir,

Thanks for the info.. By any chance do you have the contact number of this person.

Akshi10

Dec 9, 2017
Hi Sabir,

Thanks for the details. Is there any specific format for transcripts that I have to share with them or are they already aware about the format in which the transcripts is required

Akshi10

Dec 9, 2017
nope... they are all standard...
Hi Sabir,

Thanks for the info.

I sent an email to the mentioned email id, also tried calling on the number but I have not received any response.

Can you please guide me if there is any process to submit the request online

sabir82

Nov 19, 2017
No brother, there is no such online procedure... at least I know of. Keep trying the same guy... most of the times he is busy...

Jun 4, 2018
Dear All,

I got my Amity University M.Sc (IT) {distance & online mode} passed out 2016, ECA done from IQAS. Initially I tried with WES but they did NOT recognized Amity and sent a mesg, "Masters degree from a non-recognized university". I was in contact with WES many times, but they did NOT revise their report even after sending them Amity's status letter from the registrar. Finally, I took a chance to start the ECA process with IQAS from the scratch and it paid off. I sent all my papers, bachelors full time and masters part time, along with the original letter from the registrar. Today early morning I received the final report. I am happy to jump from 380 to 419... it may not sound big but getting 39 points on EE is a huge difference.

Good Luck!
Hi can u please tell how can we get amity status letter

Jun 4, 2018
Hi Akshi,

Hi
I don’t have individual mark sheet.I just have one marksheet for all semester.is it ok

Jun 4, 2018
Amity status letter directly from the registrar (registrar@amity.edu); ask him to send you a soft copy and a hard copy to your address...
Thank you so much. I have sent them so many emails but no one reply.Also so I hv any idea the iqas form which needs to send directly how we pay $50 fees because they have not replied

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hello everyone!
I have done my mba from Amity. I had mailed my amity transcripts to Wes three weeks ago. I got an email from them saying my documents have to be further verified with the university. Is this something to worry about or is it a normal process?

Thanks!

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Friends, need help, whether Amity university distance leaning is recognized by WES?,i am [planning to do Post graduate diploma in computer science ( 1 year ) .

Pls help .