+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AMIETE graduate for Canada immigration of PR visa

ajay009ajay

Jul 29, 2016
Hello All,

I have done my engineering from AMIETE ( 4 years graduate program in computer science and engineering). It is actually distance program like AMIE and IGNOU. Recognition of AMIETE is from MHRD, UPSC, Association Indian Universities (AIU) and The Government of India.

I want to apply for Canadian PR visa and want to go through the IELTS exam but I am not sure this AMIETE degree is acceptable in PR visa or not. If anyone has info please share.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajay009ajay said:
Hello All,

I have done my engineering from AMIETE ( 4 years graduate program in computer science and engineering). It is actually distance program like AMIE and IGNOU. Recognition of AMIETE is from MHRD, UPSC, Association Indian Universities (AIU) and The Government of India.

I want to apply for Canadian PR visa and want to go through the IELTS exam but I am not sure this AMIETE degree is acceptable in PR visa or not. If anyone has info please share.
If you can't find the answer, the only option might be to have it accredited by WES and see what they say.

amitkala17

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Dear,

WES do recognize IETE, to get the transcript send the mail to sic iete.

Below is the SIC IETE reply of my query

For getting the transcript processed for WES, you need to pay a fee of Rs.500/-, if you want us to dispatch it to you in India and for dispatching it directly to WES you need to pay $80. You can pay this fee online on our official website and mail us the transaction details along with the scanned copy of your Certificate and Gradesheet.

you can send mail to
SIC IETE <sic@iete.org>

I have also done engineering(AMIETE-CS) from IETE.
I got my WES evaluation today, here is the result.

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (four years)