+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ambuiety in completing ScheduleA Banckground/declaration IMM5669

Young Amigo

Dec 12, 2017
Hello,
I am new here. Trying to complete section 6 Personal history and section 10 Addresses of IMM5669 Schedule A Background/Declaration. I have been travelling to various countries as visitor/tourist on many occasions, each time for a short duration with travel packages in the past 10 years. I have never worked, studied, lived nor engaged in any activity in other countries. My residential address was mainly my home country address and the latest is a Canadian address and my employment always remained in my home country. My question is do I need to provide all details about my short stay in foreign countries as visitor/tourist and if yes, then I would not be able to give information on detailed address[hotels] etc. as required in the form due to lapse of time !
Can someone elaborate on how to complete these two sections. Thanks in advance.

abcdmud

Jan 23, 2017
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC - MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
Feb 12, 2017
Doc's Request.
Apr 3, 2017
AOR Received.
Mar 5, 2017
Med's Request
Jun 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Passed Jun 29, 2017
Interview........
Mar 5, 2018
LANDED..........
Mar 13, 2018
Hello,
I am new here. Trying to complete section 6 Personal history and section 10 Addresses of IMM5669 Schedule A Background/Declaration. I have been travelling to various countries as visitor/tourist on many occasions, each time for a short duration with travel packages in the past 10 years. I have never worked, studied, lived nor engaged in any activity in other countries. My residential address was mainly my home country address and the latest is a Canadian address and my employment always remained in my home country. My question is do I need to provide all details about my short stay in foreign countries as visitor/tourist and if yes, then I would not be able to give information on detailed address[hotels] etc. as required in the form due to lapse of time !
Can someone elaborate on how to complete these two sections. Thanks in advance.
Hi! I would mention the dates the short trips were taken, and also state that you went there for vacation. you can mention if you went alone or with your family or friends. Maybe mention the towns or the cities you visited. Don't need to tell them which hotel and the address.

Young Amigo

Dec 12, 2017
Many thanks for speedy response. The form does not seem cater for short stay or vacation trip in a foreign country but asks for only residential addresses in the past 10 years! If all such information is needed, there is no way to insert details about them. Or else,a separate sheet is to be provided to elaborate them. Am I right to do so? Please advise, anybody.
Sample of form is appended below:
10.Addresses
Provide all the addresses you have lived in the past 10 years...............Do not exclude any period of time during this timeframe................

From To Apt/unit Street number Street Name

City/Town Country Province /state Postal code District