+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I too late, appying for admission at Canadian Universities?

Oct 10, 2011
I am interested in applying for january 2012 intake, however, I haven't applied for admission yet. Should I apply for May 2012 Intake instead considering the fact that CHC Islamabd takes months to process one's visa application?

What are good schools in Computer Science that has good reputation in canada?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
salmanrock2011 said:
I am interested in applying for january 2010 intake, however, I haven't applied for admission yet. Should I apply for May 2010 Intake instead considering the fact that CHC Islamabd takes months to process one's visa application?

What are good schools in Computer Science that has good reputation in canada?
I doubt whether any university take international student for Spring/Summer semester. But I think colleges does.

Taro

Apr 9, 2009
how long does it take to process student visa in islamabad office ? website says 10weeks ....anyone recently tried his luck ? actually my friend has applied for jan 2012 ,but has not received acceptance letter yet from the uni so wondering if it would be possible to join uni in jan when visa processing requires 2 and half months :s

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im afraid that you are late. Because, the admission process itself takes atleast a couple of months (its a long process, starting from you submitting your documents and filling out forms to the University assessing your application, granting admission and then mailing you to your admission letter etc). And then you would apply for a visa which too is a time taking process. You wont be able to manage it till Januray 2012.

Taro

Apr 9, 2009
thnx ali for ur reply.

my friend has applied in waterloo masters program ,deadline was 30th june 2011. we were expecting admission letter to come in october and then to apply for visa ,just to save our time we have started preparing application beforehand.lets see when do we receive admission letter.

meanwhile i have few questions about student visa application, since u hav recently completed one.
1.Is medical compulsory?
2.is police clearance certificate necessary?
3.Do we have to attest our educational documents from HEC and foreign embassy ?
4.Do we have to send original degree too with visa application or transcripts would be enough?

thnx and best of luck.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1.Is medical compulsory?
You'll get a call from your courier (Visatronix, Gerry's etc) if you get a medical call from CHC Islamabad. No need for a medical done before that.
2.is police clearance certificate necessary?
Yes! .. Police Character Certificate is must from the territory where you have resided for more than 6 months since you turned 18 years of age.
3.Do we have to attest our educational documents from HEC and foreign embassy ?
My friend went to Canada last year. He just submitted originals and didnt talk about any attestation that he had done. However, Ive now read that attestations are a very strong plus to your application since they provide the VO with a verified document that he should'nt doubt at all. So if you ask me, I would say Yes! ..
4.Do we have to send original degree too with visa application or transcripts would be enough?
You need to send all your original educational documents .. Transcript is an add -on to that ...

Taro

Apr 9, 2009
thnx for the prompt reply.

on some thread i read ppl here telling u about NADRA DOB, PRC and domicile.... can u explain how did u finally show ur family ties n how to get nadra DOB.

a_a_d

Sep 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can got to NADRA for the FRC (Family Registration Certificate). It takes a week or so, and if you need it urgently, NADRA has FAST TRACK offices and services in various cities. You'll get your FRC on the same day, however it takes 1000/- Rupees. Also you'll be needing NIC copies of all the family members. (Or atleast NIC numbers of all family members).

I didnt attach any PRC , Domicile and stuff.. Just my Employment Agreement, Pay Slip, Salary Bank Statement, Father's Employment Letter and his Pay Slip. .. Nothing more...

Jabir S M

Star Member
May 3, 2011
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All the well reputed unis in canada take students for winter , summer session.

The main obstacle is to get admission.

Try Carleton Univetsity.

Best wishes