+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I good to travel outside Canada & coem back

sekhar_bs

Jan 10, 2016
Hi All,

I am planning to travel to India from 11th to 23rd Feb.
My Canadian ICT Work permit is valid till 16th Dec 2018 . I have a new passport now, it was used to file my extension which is approved till 16th Dec 2018
Canada Visa is stamped on my old passport and visa is valid till 15th March 2017 . I got this stamped, when I first time applied for Canadian ICT last year

Am I good to travel.

Regards

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sekhar_bs said:
Hi All,

I am planning to travel to India from 11th to 23rd Feb.
My Canadian ICT Work permit is valid till 16th Dec 2018 . I have a new passport now, it was used to file my extension which is approved till 16th Dec 2018
Canada Visa is stamped on my old passport and visa is valid till 15th March 2017 . I got this stamped, when I first time applied for Canadian ICT last year

Am I good to travel.

Regards
1. Yes.

Varikaushik

Feb 9, 2017
hi PMM

Need an advice from you as one of my friend applied for his post grad work permit but he applied it on august 2nd and hus study permit got expired two days before that day so he got his work permit rejected then he again applied for reconsideration of work permit and restoration. But didn't heard it till next like two months then at the same time he got offer letter from a college and applied for study permit too but now this week he got both of them rejected.

What will be possible solutions for him??

Please reply me on my personal email at varikaushik@gmail.com or just look for kaushik vari on google.

I will be very thankful to you.