+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible???? Please Reply Soon!!!

hamzaharoon

Mar 30, 2015
I am going to apply in seneca college for program "Bachelor of Commerce - Financial Services Management Degree"

My Profile is 10 Grade 79%
12 Grade 62%

I also completed B.com from Pakistan but its only a 2 year degree program and I got 52%. I know CIC will not take my b.com as a degree but I am sure it can be recognized as Diploma. In addition I am also Studying ACCA and I am Part Qualified i.e completed 10 out of 14 papers and will soon complete all papers and will become affiliate. Now Suppose If I get IELTS Score of 6.5 Overall, Am I be eligible for this program?

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
you need to contact seneca college and ask them to provide this information to you.

Sabeeh19

Oct 4, 2014
Karachi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Nov-2014
File Transfer...
08-Nov-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-Nov-2014(Passed)
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2014
All the Pakistani students who want to pursue their career in Canada.PSS (Pakistani Student Sevices) provide all the basic assistance to start a new life in Canada..so here is the forum to email and contact. Feel free to contact on the facebook page. Lots of current students in Canada providing correct advices to you.

Services for the students from Pakitan wishing to study in Canada, assistance regarding :
*Admission Application Process (Policies & Document Requiremnet)
*Pre-Arrival Arrangements including Accomodation & Airport Pickup
*Basic Necessities (Mobile Network, Rooms with Pakistanies, Matresses etc.)
*Universities Tour
*After Arrival Tasks (Bank Account Opening, SIN Document Proceedure, Health Insurance Card, etc.)

Join the page : https://www.facebook.com/Pakistanistudentservices