+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible for FSW?

Gayuho

Mar 14, 2018
Hi Experts,

I am currently working at a finanical company in Canada as customer service representative. My job duties partly match with NOC 6235 JD, which is NOC B class, so the worst case scenario I would assume is I don't qualify for the CEC. However, I was a human resources professional with 3 years experience back home; which is under NOC 1223 and it is in NOC OAB class. I did two post-grad programs in Canada; one is Human Resources Management and the other one is Financial Planning Services. My question is, even though my current job is not in the NOC OAB list and it is a different job field, can I still apply the FSW using my previous work experience back home? Looking for valuable feedbacks and suggestions. Thanks!

Gayuho

Mar 14, 2018
Yes, you can use 1223 as your primary NOC for immigration purposes.
Thank you for your answer. So in my case I can still apply even though it's not in the same occupation class? Also does that mean I don't need to gain a full one-year Canadian work experience before I apply the FSW?

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Experts,

I am currently working at a finanical company in Canada as customer service representative. My job duties partly match with NOC 6235 JD, which is NOC B class, so the worst case scenario I would assume is I don't qualify for the CEC. However, I was a human resources professional with 3 years experience back home; which is under NOC 1223 and it is in NOC OAB class. I did two post-grad programs in Canada; one is Human Resources Management and the other one is Financial Planning Services. My question is, even though my current job is not in the NOC OAB list and it is a different job field, can I still apply the FSW using my previous work experience back home? Looking for valuable feedbacks and suggestions. Thanks!
Just to remind you, creating EE profile is free. You can just create a profile and see for yourself.

Gayuho

Mar 14, 2018
Just to remind you, creating EE profile is free. You can just create a profile and see for yourself.
I haven't neither taken IELTS yet nor got my education credential assessment. I think before I apply I should get this done, but definitely I will creat an EE profile and get prepared. Thank you for your advice!