12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Hi again,

Based on the questions you ask, I recommend you checking out the following link first:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp - general process
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf - checklist
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp - guide on filling out the forms and gathering supporting documents

Regarding the questions:
1. NOC 2171 is kinda hot and you should hurry up if you want to stay within the cap
2. Generally WES process is not online - you send them an application along with your educational credentials (either by yourself or ask your University to send transcripts, based on the requirements for your country - check this out in the 'Documents' section at the WES web site)
3. Your medicals are at least in a year (usually farther) from the day of application. You send your package to the Central Intake Office, they assess it for correctness and eligibility criteria and then if everything is alright and NOC cap is not filled yet they send all your documents to the responsible visa office for further processing.
4. To prove your work experience you will need letter of reference from your employers, look for detailed requirements in the above mentioned links. Payslips and tax refunds are not mandatory, but they are also good as additional evidence.

amitnm1991

Aug 1, 2014
Hi Roman,

Thank you so much for your help thus far.

For my medicals, I did that in Australia last year December, are they still valid?

Also, in terms for sending out documents for processing, do I need to send off my passport or copies of my passport that are certified by the police / lawyer? What about the WES documents, can I simply just photocopy all of the required documents, attest them and send them out physically?

Any idea on the processing time and the fees?

RomanSPb

Jul 19, 2014
Calgary, AB, Canada
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
01-DEC-2014
Med's Request
12-FEB-2014
Med's Done....
20-FEB-2014
Passport Req..
26-MAR-2014
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
amitnm1991 said:
Hi Roman,

Thank you so much for your help thus far.

For my medicals, I did that in Australia last year December, are they still valid?

Also, in terms for sending out documents for processing, do I need to send off my passport or copies of my passport that are certified by the police / lawyer? What about the WES documents, can I simply just photocopy all of the required documents, attest them and send them out physically?

Any idea on the processing time and the fees?
1. What medicals are you talking about? For the purpose of FSW program? Usually the responsible visa office sends you the medical request when the processing of your application is on its short final. Your immigration visa validity will be limited by the validity of your med exams, i.e. within 12 months from the examination.
2. A photocopy of a photo page of your passport is generally enough, no need to certify it.
3. You cannot send certified true copies unless it is clearly stated in the checklist and in the IMM 7000 guide. Only original IELTS and ECA reports are accepted!
Please refer to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf everything is quite clear there

amitnm1991

Aug 1, 2014
Hey Roman,

Thank you for your help thus far, really appreciate it bud!

I am doing the schedule A declaration form, and have some questions in regarding the education timeframes.

For my high school education, I did half of the levels here in Grenada and my year 10th was done in India. I only hold my 10th grade results, but I have no track for my 3 years I did in Grenada's high school.

Will this be a problem?

Also, I am going back to Melbourne Australia, and I see there is no CIC office there? To my understanding thus far, I am required to lodge my CIC document package in a registered CIC office, any idea if there is indeed an office there?

Keen to hear your reply! :)

King_s

Aug 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Hi Amit, if I may ask, why are you considering applying for Canada?
Why not Australia?

amitnm1991

Aug 1, 2014
I am keeping two options for myself.

Generally speaking Canada is easier than Australia, and also I have a sister who wants to do Human Resources, which is not an eligible occupation under the Australian migration scheme.

Hope this helps.