+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I Banned Or Refused ?

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
Is it true that if we reapply after one refusal with same documents they will banned you from entering ?

Can anyone tell me I got banned or refused as someone said no body get to know they are banned and some refusal application means banned though it's only written refused in application.

Following are the reasons

1st time :
I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,
language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you
will depart Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

2nd time:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
• I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide student who will be successful in your program
of study due to low language test results. Refused under R216(1)(b).

Is it true applying multiple times like twice or thrice with same documents by giving explanation they banned ?

kkaur005

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Is it true that if we reapply after one refusal with same documents they will banned you from entering ?

Can anyone tell me I got banned or refused as someone said no body get to know they are banned and some refusal application means banned though it's only written refused in application.

1st time :
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your level of establishment,
language abilities, financial ability and I am not satisfied you are a genuine student and that you

2nd time:
• I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide student who will be successful in your program

Is it true applying multiple times like twice or thrice with same documents by giving explanation they banned ?
u can apply again.what r u qualifications?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

1st time :

2nd time:

You are just refused - not banned. You can certainly reapply.

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
You are just refused - not banned. You can certainly reapply.
Ok thank you for information.

Can this possible like as said I received a refusal in my correspondence letter but if I go for GCMS notes then is it possible to have banned written on that instead of refusal ?

As my friend told me you surely recieved refusal letter but without GCMS notes you cannot say your application as been refused or banned for years

So is it true that instead of refusal in GCMS it might can be banned written over there ?

Pardeep Singh brar

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019

1st time :

2nd time:

No ur not banned
Ur friend don't have any knowledge and don't trust on any random person .
If they ban you. Then the ban is written over the refusal latter .
Don't worry u can re-apply any time when u want to apply.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Not banned but you might want to improve your IELTS score given that appears to be one of the concerns listed in the refusal as well as more convincing case why you need to come to Canada in the first instance and how that will improve your prospects when you return to your home country

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
Not banned but you might want to improve your IELTS score given that appears to be one of the concerns listed in the refusal as well as more convincing case why you need to come to Canada in the first instance and how that will improve your prospects when you return to your home country
Ok my friend also told me filing again and again same thing can banned you

So is that also true?

Pardeep Singh brar

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019

So is that also true?
No they can't banned you until u served them fake documents, lie to them or false information. U can apply again and again . No matter . Some people got their visas in 4th attempt, some in 5th . I saw so many people got their visa after many refusals. So don't worry. Keep going

Manpreet_kaur1100

Dec 10, 2019
No they can't banned you until u served them fake documents, lie to them or false information. U can apply again and again . No matter . Some people got their visas in 4th attempt, some in 5th . I saw so many people got their visa after many refusals. So don't worry. Keep going
Thank you ..... i hope I get it next time....

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

So is that also true?
A ban would generally only be issued for misreprentation such as not answering key questions honestly, forgetting to state any refusals for example or submitting fake documents.A individual can apply as many times as they want to spend the fee although always remember previous applications are in the system so obviously consistant answers are also important

Following each refusal just have to go through the reasons and take action to resolve before reapplying so if reason is langauge ability then try to improve IELTS scores. If reason is purpose of visit/stay then ensure reasons for studying in Canada are valid/make sense both in terms of relevance and improving prospects on return to home country.

Reactions: Manpreet_kaur1100