+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alternate Immigration options???

Raafay

Jun 12, 2016
Hi,

I'm married and I've 7 years of experience in Finance and accounting and I'm B.Sc Computer science graduate and I've written IELTS three times and I got same bands i.e., Listening 7.5, Reading 6.5, Writing 6.0 and Speaking 6.5 and for getting PNP nomination for Ontario this score is not enough.

With above criteria I've got CRS score as = 346

So anyone can guide me what are the alternate options to apply Canada Immigration with this score?

Regards,
Mohammed

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Raafay said:
Hi,

I'm married and I've 7 years of experience in Finance and accounting and I'm B.Sc Computer science graduate and I've written IELTS three times and I got same bands i.e., Listening 7.5, Reading 6.5, Writing 6.0 and Speaking 6.5 and for getting PNP nomination for Ontario this score is not enough.

So anyone can guide me what are the alternate options to apply Canada Immigration with this score?

Regards,
Mohammed
repeat IELTS until you get clb9. scores will cross 400. that's the easiest way.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Raafay said:
I've tried so far three times so that's why need to know alternate option
Nothing much you can do at this stage. you can make a profile and keep trying for IELTS or CELPIP. take up better tuition !!! people with 5 in writing have scored 7 in third attempt. when there is a will there is a way !!!!

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Raafay said:
Hi,

Regards,
Mohammed
You can go to Canada to take CELPIP , learn French, Get a Master Degree. Take classes that could improve your IELTS score,etc

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Raafay said:
Hi,

Regards,
Mohammed
Mohammed,

OINP is quite a risky path in my view.

Did you check if SINP is an option for you?

Although looking at your experience and degree, i dont think SINP is an option.

nmuntz

Jul 28, 2015
AOR Received.
10-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
PR
LANDED..........
07-11-2017
You can get additional points for having a job offer (LMIA). They used to give about 500 additional points for that, but they have lowered it recently to only 50 points.
You have a great curriculum.
I agree with bestofluck and cococly that your best choice is to improve your IELTS score. This will solve all your problems.

How are you preparing for IELTS? I suggest you to get a private tutor with experience in IELTS and work on your weaknesses.

On the other hand, are you applying with your wife? Is she adding you or subtracting you points on your profile?

If you really want to go other route, then your only other choice would be to go to Canada to get some additional education, that will also give you points.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Raafay said:
Is there not a way to get points form job bank with this score?
The chances you'll get a job offer through job bank are effectively nil. So the answer is no.

You would have to find a job offer on your own (outside of job bank) and that employer would have to obtain an approved LMIA. Even then, your points will still be quite low.

triwizy

Dec 6, 2016
Inland
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
Try the study option - and then path to PR

DRWOU

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Raafay said:
Hi,

Regards,
Mohammed
Try SINP sub express entry. It is highly competitive and gets filled up really fast. http://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

check to see if you are eligible and fill out your Express entry profile.
Tip: You can look for software that will notify you when they open up cap spaces and make sure you prefill your application before hand so you can click submit once it opens up.

DRWOU

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Also check out the Occupation in demand category.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
How about applying through PEI skilled workers (outside of Canada) pathway. :)