+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALMOST TWO MONTHS STILL NO DECISION

sidhucanada

Star Member
May 15, 2013
APPLIED 18 MAY ONLINE
THIS MESSAGE SHOWS FROM ONE MONTH
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016
APPLIED 18 MAY ONLINE
THIS MESSAGE SHOWS FROM ONE MONTH
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Which country the visa was applied from?

Hammer

Oct 9, 2015
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2016
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
17-03-2016
File Transfer...
18-03-2016
Med's Request
01-09-2016
Med's Done....
13-09-2016
Passport Req..
02-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2016
LANDED..........
13-12-2016

saibabasai

Apr 8, 2015
Send an email to delhi visa office and also banglore office..i did the same after i raised a Cse webform, i have also sent an email to both VO's asking for status. This is wat i have written and in couple of days my application was approved.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is xxx, Date of birth-Xxx,Application no-Xxx,UCI -XYZ, have applied for visiting visa online to canada from india on May 23rd 2018. It has been 45days i did not get any update.

I would like to know the status and request you to give me a timeline in how many days i can expect a decision.

Looking forward for a prompt reply.

Thankyou,
Xyz.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
45 days is just an estimate. Not uncommon to wait this long. Nobody here can tell you when you will hear about your visa.

saibabasai

Apr 8, 2015
(Online application)After i emailed asking for my status to both VO's..I got a reply from banglore visa office within 24hrs stating
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.
The file number you have provided refers to a case at the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

To ensure there is no delay in reviewing your email, please send future enquiries to the New Delhi visa office using the web form found on this web page:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

Your enquiry has been forwarded to the New Delhi visa office for review.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Once i got this email, the very next day my status was changed which was stcuk for almost 2mnths and got the decision.

1. I hope this helps and gives a clarity.

Last edited: