Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi friends I am shahul from India I am almost ready with the application to be submitted in Jan 2013 for PR PROGRAM and I am taking service from a consultant . I need steps of direction because I don't want the consultant to misguide me and eat more money.I know I can do it myself but friends suggests me to take service from con
sultant to make job easy.kindly direct me please.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you are planning to apply through the Federal Skilled Worker program, you should join the discussions here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-fsw-points-criteria-announced-new-federal-skilled-trades-class-fstc-t115576.0.html

Note that it has not been confirmed when CIC will start accepting these applications. January 2013 may be too early. If your consultant doesn't know this - then I would suggest he's not a very good consultant.

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Thank you schlly for the reply ,he doesn't promised me that the opening is in Jan he said he is expecting.

Reni84

Jan 23, 2013
TRP during rehabilitation application - advice

Basic question:
Can I apply for a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) while my Criminal Rehabilitation is being Processed?

My case in outlines:
After found a great option for a 6 months post-doctorate position in Canada I have applied from outside Canada (to the Vienna Visa Office) for a Work Permit. They got back to me quickly that i need to provide more documents to continue the process as I am inadmissible but I'm eligible for Criminal Rehabilitation.

This was both via e-mail and on the phone. On the phone I was told I will get my papers as soon as i provide the documents, because my job will start soon. So I got under the impression I can start my job in time, i have arranged a place to live, etc.

After 30 days since the (personal) submission this new documents I went to Vienna, again in person, to ask them. It shocked me that my process can take months, even a year. I understand that this is the normal processing time, but why did they asked me to apply and pay the 1000 CAD if i cannot even get my papers by the time I have the job offer. Based on this question, and on the phone call details I am suspicious that i was going to get instantly a TRP to enter once while they decide my rehabilitation, but somehow my application was mixed up.

I am just wondering about the likeliness of this. And also can I apply for a TRP while my rehabilitation papers are processed? If I cannot, i will likely try to cancel my application and get back the 1000 CAD, because this option is for now. It would be a big career step to gain experience in this Canadian University, which i was eager for, but I just left school, so I have to be realistic.

Thank you for any reply.