+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Almost done! But one last question regarding payment

Sep 22, 2009
I think i may have made a mistake.

I am currently trying to get a visa for my japanese wife while still in Japan. we have finished all the paperwork and got our receipt (of fee payment) last. I paid online.

When i was paying online there were choices to be made and when i selected that we were sending the application to a place outside of canada, i got a message that said that i cant pay online. I did anyway.

If i send the application to tokyo, what are the chances that it will be sent back???

What should i do? any help would be appreciated!

SGC.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Slowlygoingcrazy said:
I think i may have made a mistake.

I am currently trying to get a visa for my japanese wife while still in Japan. we have finished all the paperwork and got our receipt (of fee payment) last. I paid online.

When i was paying online there were choices to be made and when i selected that we were sending the application to a place outside of canada, i got a message that said that i cant pay online. I did anyway.

If i send the application to tokyo, what are the chances that it will be sent back???

What should i do? any help would be appreciated!

SGC.
You know that the application and sponsorship are sent together to Mississauga and then if approved, Mississauga sends the application to Tokyo. You send nothing to Tokyo, unless they ask. So you are supposed to be paying the application fee to Mississauga.

PMM

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
lol. Just getting it sent isn't exactly the end of the stress. But yes, send everything to Mississauga. And don't forget to put your info on the receipt.