+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Almost 21 weeks and still no decision yet

recept

Jun 29, 2022
I have applied for a SP and a SOWP on 5th of March 2022. Still got no response. Even the eligibility review has not started yet. My visa office is in Colombo, Sri Lanka. I have raised a web form, emailed the visa office, tried to contact them but no response. My classes will commence on first week of September. Should i defer my intake (i've already deffered once from May to September) or should i give some more time and be patient? I am feeling so helpless right now.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have applied for a SP and a SOWP on 5th of March 2022. Still got no response. Even the eligibility review has not started yet. My visa office is in Colombo, Sri Lanka. I have raised a web form, emailed the visa office, tried to contact them but no response. My classes will commence on first week of September. Should i defer my intake (i've already deffered once from May to September) or should i give some more time and be patient? I am feeling so helpless right now.
If you didnt do upfront medical exam, (in case required from Sri Lanka), you would consider deferral. I dont see there is enough time if VO act today to get medical appointment, submission, Passport request etc....

Reactions: Naturgrl

recept

Jun 29, 2022
If you didnt do upfront medical exam, (in case required from Sri Lanka), you would consider deferral. I dont see there is enough time if VO act today to get medical appointment, submission, Passport request etc....
Thank you for the response. I did an upfront medical exam on April 2022. I passed the medical exam on June 3rd. It is updated in the account. That is the last update i have in my account. After that no updates. They are still processing background check it says. :(

Last edited:

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you for the response. I did an upfront medical exam on April 2022. I passed the medical exam on June 3rd. It is updated in the account. That is the last update i have in my account. After that no updates. They are still processing background check it says. :(
will your DLI allow deferral mid August? if they do then wait, buy little time