+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

HopefulLegend

Star Member
May 21, 2021
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/sa-pre-arrival-letter.732747/post-9858653

It concretely means what the text in it says - you are eligible for pre-arrival services. It also indicates the file is moving forward, and next steps probably before long - but nobody can tell you how long those next steps might take.
Thanks for the insight. Does the pre-arrival letter have anything to do with eligibility pass? I ask because I've seen some other threads mentioning this.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for the insight. Does the pre-arrival letter have anything to do with eligibility pass? I ask because I've seen some other threads mentioning this.
Yes. Some step in eligibility. Not final. Some say it means the file 'approved in principal' pending eg security and criminal, but I doubt anyone can say for certain what approved in principal means. Most likely approval of overall eligiblity and that the relationship considered genuine (by the examining officer but seemingly not signed off by final approval authority), so again - it's not final until it's final.

That said - it does seem genuinely positive step and closer to end of process than the beginning.

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Ndvo called me and asked me some cross question today. Some question I failed to answer coz I forgot the date of we first met and some other person question....I don't know what is gonna b happen

Sanjay1121

Oct 1, 2021
Ndvo called me and asked me some cross question today. Some question I failed to answer coz I forgot the date of we first met and some other person question....I don't know what is gonna b happen
Can you please tell all the questions you have asked? And what they said to you at last ? They ll email you or anything like that?

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Can you please tell all the questions you have asked? And what they said to you at last ? They ll email you or anything like that?
About your family, their date of birth , your married date, first meet date with your wife/husband, education background with date and standards....etc and at last they said , they will call again if anything they need .

Sanjay1121

Oct 1, 2021
About your family, their date of birth , your married date, first meet date with your wife/husband, education background with date and standards....etc and at last they said , they will call again if anything they need .
Ok. Thank you so much. Stay positive. Hopefully you get call or email soon with positive update.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Date you first met- did you at least say approximate date or did you totally forget and didn't answer that question, cuz that's bad news my friend.

amrit93

Dec 21, 2018
I did some mistakes I was not prepared for interview they did not email me or inform me just direct call me and Start cross question...
What time did they call, during India night or the day time? Also, are you sponsor or PA?? Just wanted to know the time to when could we expect call in case they are going to call.