+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Mehakkahlon

Nov 17, 2021
Hello i got medical passed and biometrics done in october . Filed moved to new delhi anyone who’s file is processed to new delhi recently and any updates on it

Sharma13

Oct 22, 2021
Anyone from 2019 batch, waiting for interview call from NDVO? If yes, please share in case of any update. Am June in 2019 and waiting for NDVO to schedule my interview.
Hi , how do you know that you are waiting for an interview? Did NDVO send any email or letter to you?

Nav cheema

Dec 11, 2017
Hii everyone , my case is spouse appeal case my file is transferred to ndvo in October 2021 and in med of Nov i got the pre- arrival letter after that nothing ...

Gaurav2016

Dec 14, 2016
hi , everyone , i summitted my file on 4 June, 2021. today i received a message in GC key to send more pics for marriage , pre and post marriage pics from NDVO. they say the pics i have sent them before depict low attendance .
it was covid , and we could not invite more guests due to restrictions. What are the possibilities now ? anyone been in this situation before ?

Last edited:

Nav cheema

Dec 11, 2017
hi , everyone , i summitted my file on 4 June, 2021. today i received a message in GC key to send more pics for marriage , pre and post marriage pics from NDVO. they say the pics i have sent them before depict low attendance .
it was covid , and we could not invite more guests due to restrictions. What are the possibilities now ? anyone been in this situation before ?
Do you have representative , he can write the letter to ndvo officer and tell him about the COVID restrictions during that time .

Reactions: Gaurav2016