+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Anyone from 2019 batch, waiting for interview call from NDVO? If yes, please share in case of any update. Am June in 2019 and waiting for NDVO to schedule my interview.

dhingra

Apr 19, 2019
I have no Idea.. ! I dont have an Interview recommendation on my GCMS notes too. My MP says the File is with the review officer and the Lawyer suggests to Submit a " Writ of Mandamus" in federal court.. I have no clue of what to do.. just helplessness and waiting for a better day to come.!

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Anyone from 2019 batch, waiting for interview call from NDVO? If yes, please share in case of any update. Am June in 2019 and waiting for NDVO to schedule my interview.
I'm May 03, 2019 applicant .... I received biometric last month and till now nothing update at all ..

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
hello all
I am sponsor ( canadian citizen by naturalization). my baby will born in january 2022 and my wife file is in process ( PR application).
my question is if the baby will born in january and my wife file is still in process in january 2022 .. should i have to add baby in PR application or sholud i have apply for canadian passport for my babay or should i have to apply for citizenship certificate for my baby.??
please help me out. i do not know what to do,.
thank you in advance

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
hello all
I am sponsor ( canadian citizen by naturalization). my baby will born in january 2022 and my wife file is in process ( PR application).
my question is if the baby will born in january and my wife file is still in process in january 2022 .. should i have to add baby in PR application or sholud i have apply for canadian passport for my babay or should i have to apply for citizenship certificate for my baby.??
please help me out. i do not know what to do,.
thank you in advance
Please don't ask the same question in lots of threads. Ask once and wait a bit.