+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Guriwar

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
What are the documents that needs to be couriered other than Passports?
1. VAC consent form
Can some one clarify please?
You will get AWB number, consent form and courier/sms form via email after successful payment.
Print the forms and fill it.

To be included in envelope:

A) PPR Letter
B) 2 PR Pictures
C) Consent Form
D) Courier/SMS Form
E) Passport

To be written on envelope:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

From,
Your full name
Your full address
Your mobile #

Use a standard A4 size envelope
Keep it ready, and confirm the AWB number with your courier pickup person.

Reactions: Kash1994

KLR

Oct 26, 2018
You will get AWB number, consent form and courier/sms form via email after successful payment.
Print the forms and fill it.

To be included in envelope:

A) PPR Letter
B) 2 PR Pictures
C) Consent Form
D) Courier/SMS Form
E) Passport

To be written on envelope:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

From,
Your full name
Your full address
Your mobile #

Use a standard A4 size envelope
Keep it ready, and confirm the AWB number with your courier pickup person.
Thank you :)
I did payment and waiting for AWB

ssayeed

Jan 5, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-09-2019
File Transfer...
25-11-2019
Med's Request
08-11-2019
Med's Done....
15-11-2019
Any September 2019 applicants whose file were moved to NDVO in November 2019 still waiting for PPR???

My timeline via E-CAS - “ In Process”
Applications Received - September 17, 2019
File moved to NDVO - November 25, 2019
Last update on E-Cas - October 16, 2020
“ we have started processing your application”
Medical expired on November 2020

I have ordered notes four times and all they is they are doing background check.
Does anyone have any idea how long the background/criminality check take time?

Reactions: Vrijesh

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Any September 2019 applicants whose file were moved to NDVO in November 2019 still waiting for PPR???

My timeline via E-CAS - “ In Process”
Applications Received - September 17, 2019
File moved to NDVO - November 25, 2019
Last update on E-Cas - October 16, 2020
“ we have started processing your application”
Medical expired on November 2020

I have ordered notes four times and all they is they are doing background check.
Does anyone have any idea how long the background/criminality check take time?
Do your notes say anything about an interview?

ssayeed

Jan 5, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-09-2019
File Transfer...
25-11-2019
Med's Request
08-11-2019
Med's Done....
15-11-2019
Do your notes say anything about an interview?
Yes it’s says “interview recommended” in the last notes but we haven’t heard anything since then. It’s been more than 6 months

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yes it’s says “interview recommended” in the last notes but we haven’t heard anything since then. It’s been more than 6 months
That's the issue then. Pointless to wonder what's holding it up when the answer is clear, they've suggested an interview and it's not been done. So either an interview will need to be scheduled (which is a HUGE hold=up with IRCC right now), or - if you can figure out from the notes why the interview was suggested - send some supplementary information or otherwise respond to the concerns.

(The reasons why the interview requested might or might not be explained simply but you can probalby figure out why.)

ssayeed

Jan 5, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
17-09-2019
File Transfer...
25-11-2019
Med's Request
08-11-2019
Med's Done....
15-11-2019
That's the issue then. Pointless to wonder what's holding it up when the answer is clear, they've suggested an interview and it's not been done. So either an interview will need to be scheduled (which is a HUGE hold=up with IRCC right now), or - if you can figure out from the notes why the interview was suggested - send some supplementary information or otherwise respond to the concerns.

(The reasons why the interview requested might or might not be explained simply but you can probalby figure out why.)
My wife contacted MP office in Canada and they (after contacting IRCC) stated that “Nothing is holding our application other than COVID delays”.
As per my understanding, first officer can recommend interview and it is up-to second officer to decide It finally.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My wife contacted MP office in Canada and they (after contacting IRCC) stated that “Nothing is holding our application other than COVID delays”.
As per my understanding, first officer can recommend interview and it is up-to second officer to decide It finally.
The point is: the specific covid delay in question is the interview. Either wait for the interview, or - if possible - figure out why they think the interview is necessary, and provide information so the interview is not needed.

Good luck.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
The point is: the specific covid delay in question is the interview. Either wait for the interview, or - if possible - figure out why they think the interview is necessary, and provide information so the interview is not needed.

Good luck.
This is true. My notes had Interview Recommended. I sent more pics and my plane ticket from my last visit and I kept emailing when important dates came up that we were going to miss. I also had 2 MP inquiries (not sure those did much). But yes sending extra info I think helped.

Reactions: armoured

sims11111

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021

I got my pre arrival in feb and remedical in feb still holding my file.