+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Our DM from NDVO was 22nd July 2021
Still no PPR
Gosh, that's ... almost two weeks.

I think there are some unrealistic expectations of how quickly ircc moves right now, esp in India with the flight bans etc.

Two weeks from dm to ppr would have been quick before covid.

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Gosh, that's ... almost two weeks.

I think there are some unrealistic expectations of how quickly ircc moves right now, esp in India with the flight bans etc.

Two weeks from dm to ppr would have been quick before covid.
Not Complaining

Its PGP 2019 application. Mother brother sister all here with me since 2019 on TRV

IRCC knows about it that they are in Canada

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hi everyone

My sister just received PPR from Delhi (spouse case). I hope everyone waiting gets a response now. Alll the very best to all applicants.Does anyone know what is the next step from here? It does not say anything about courier service

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi everyone

My sister just received PPR from Delhi (spouse case). I hope everyone waiting gets a response now. Alll the very best to all applicants.Does anyone know what is the next step from here? It does not say anything about courier service
When did ur sis got decision made?
Now you have to fill vfs webform for passport submission

Sammann

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi everyone

Hi congratulation
When you get pre arrival ?

KLR

Oct 26, 2018
Thank you so much for your information.
:)
Hi
I have received Passport request today. However, I had sent my new born child details to add into the application on 16 Jul 2021.
So, Shall I wait for their reply or shall I submit my passport for stamping.
Please advice.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi
I have received Passport request today. However, I had sent my new born child details to add into the application on 16 Jul 2021.
Please advice.
Does your child have a passport yet?

KLR

Oct 26, 2018
Hi All,

Please advice.
Does your child have a passport yet?
Yes, he got it recently

Reactions: Sweths

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All,

Please advice.

Yes, he got it recently
The passport request letter unfortunately does not specify who is covered in the request except usually to say principal applicant and all accompnaying family members (eg dependents). So there's no way to know from that whether they've already 'included' your newborn.

You COULD send in your passport plus passport of your newborn, possibly including short letter of explanation, and cross your fingers that it will come back with two visas and COPRs.

If it doesn't work and causes some confusion though, I have no idea what would happen. It might take longer to work out or they might figure it out quickly.

Or you could contact them again (or possibly VFS) - you already did the necessary but it's possible they have not updated and have all information necessary for the child (they might, for example, ask for updated forms). The main IRCC telephone centre may be able to say something - but I don't know.

The downside of writing to ask is that it might take longer to get an answer.

Sorry, I think this is relatively rare situation - probably someone should have put the PPR on hold until they were certain the newborn submission/addition had been processed.

KLR

Oct 26, 2018
The passport request letter unfortunately does not specify who is covered in the request except usually to say principal applicant and all accompnaying family members (eg dependents). So there's no way to know from that whether they've already 'included' your newborn.

You COULD send in your passport plus passport of your newborn, possibly including short letter of explanation, and cross your fingers that it will come back with two visas and COPRs.

If it doesn't work and causes some confusion though, I have no idea what would happen. It might take longer to work out or they might figure it out quickly.

Or you could contact them again (or possibly VFS) - you already did the necessary but it's possible they have not updated and have all information necessary for the child (they might, for example, ask for updated forms). The main IRCC telephone centre may be able to say something - but I don't know.

The downside of writing to ask is that it might take longer to get an answer.

Sorry, I think this is relatively rare situation - probably someone should have put the PPR on hold until they were certain the newborn submission/addition had been processed.
I could have sent both the passports but they did not acknowlege my request to add new born child details and did not respond on it.
To process the application, they will contact the applicant with the required documents and VISA fees to pay.
So , I am confused.
Thanks for your advice..Appreciate your time.

Sweths

Jan 8, 2021
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
13th July 2020
AOR Received.
Dec 17th 2020
File Transfer...
NDVO
Med's Request
Jan 14th 2021
Med's Done....
Jan 18th 2021
Hi everyone

Congratulations!! Positive vibes around!