+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Arjan.batra

Nov 18, 2020
We passed our medicals on the 1st of march 2021, and there was silence from NDVO since then. On 29th July, we received police clearance certificate and travel history form request for our family sponsorship file.
Does anybody have an idea about how much time does it take after pcc request?

harsewak

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/09/2018
LANDED..........
22/10/2018
Hi
My situation is almost similar to you and I need your help on below:

We have requested to add a newborn baby (Jul 2021) as dependent at the verge of completion of our process (after receiving pre-arrival letter and status was a decision made in eCAS).

1. Can I please know what are the documents requested
  2. Did they ask about sponsor details and did the file moved back to verify the sponsorship status?
  3. After receiving the Passport request, have you sent your passports to the embassy or did you wait for the dependent?

Your help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
1. Documents requested are as follow
To add dependents to this application, you must provide the documents listed below within 30 days from the date of this letter:
· Processing fees in the amount of $150.00 that is paid in a form as outlined on the IRCC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp?_ga=2.66306024.755367275.1531144023-967603347.1519047631
· A newly completed and signed “Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking” (IMM1344) form which lists this individual as the principal applicant on Page 1. Please write “ADD-ON” on the first page of all forms you are submitting.
· An amended “Generic Application Form for Canada” (IMM0008) which lists this individual as a dependent of XXXXXX.
Ø Ensure that you specify whether or not this dependent will accompany the principal applicant to Canada in question # 11 under the Dependents section.
Ø You must also specify their dependency type in question # 12. For more information on dependency types, please visit the following link and click on “Appendix A – Key Definitions” :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5525ETOC.asp
· A copy of this child’s passport or travel document.
· Proof that the child has undergone an immigration medical examination.

2. Yes, we have to file another (IMM1344) form for a dependent. The file was reviewed and I got sponsor approval again.
3. The old passport request was cancelled because file status was in the process again and Now I am waiting for a new passport request for both

KLR

Oct 26, 2018
1. Documents requested are as follow
To add dependents to this application, you must provide the documents listed below within 30 days from the date of this letter:
· Processing fees in the amount of $150.00 that is paid in a form as outlined on the IRCC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp?_ga=2.66306024.755367275.1531144023-967603347.1519047631
· A newly completed and signed “Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking” (IMM1344) form which lists this individual as the principal applicant on Page 1. Please write “ADD-ON” on the first page of all forms you are submitting.
· An amended “Generic Application Form for Canada” (IMM0008) which lists this individual as a dependent of XXXXXX.
Ø Ensure that you specify whether or not this dependent will accompany the principal applicant to Canada in question # 11 under the Dependents section.
Ø You must also specify their dependency type in question # 12. For more information on dependency types, please visit the following link and click on “Appendix A – Key Definitions” :
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5525ETOC.asp
· A copy of this child’s passport or travel document.
· Proof that the child has undergone an immigration medical examination.

2. Yes, we have to file another (IMM1344) form for a dependent. The file was reviewed and I got sponsor approval again.
3. The old passport request was cancelled because file status was in the process again and Now I am waiting for a new passport request for both
Thank you so much for your information.
:)

Reactions: harsewak

tiwana2555

Star Member
Nov 7, 2017
Bro i got dm in 1 march still nothing..i think they are not issuing pprs for spousal sponsorship..they are giving it to students

Yes
But I think its gonna rain PPRs now as they are pending for pretty much every stream

I am waiting for my mother,brother and sister under PGP 2019 ( May applicant )

All are here with me in Canada, NDVO visa office though

Lets see how long it will take but as I read in this forum, Spouse, Parents all are waiting after DM

Rishavjeet

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Yes
But I think its gonna rain PPRs now as they are pending for pretty much every stream

I am waiting for my mother,brother and sister under PGP 2019 ( May applicant )

All are here with me in Canada, NDVO visa office though

Lets see how long it will take but as I read in this forum, Spouse, Parents all are waiting after DM
Thats good ..but not in my case..do you have any ndvo whatsapp group..

Arjan.batra

Nov 18, 2020
Hi tiwana2555,Whats your timeline?
I also have a pending PGP sponsorship application at NDVO. The last correspondence was request for pcc and travel history documents on the 29th of july.

Reddeer_1

Sep 24, 2020
It feels so harsh and depressing that in these times where our applications have already been delayed so much NDVO/IRCC is putting all the efforts only and only into student visas, Family sponsorships are barely moving, how is this fair?

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hello Everyone

I have been a silent member of this group since my file is in NDVO as well however, CEC Outland category. My Friend has been waiting on a spouse application since June 2019 and has been in contact with immigration through her MP. Today, her MP was informed that everything is approved on the file ( which is the case with most people) and she should get a decision from NDVO within next 2- 3 weeks. If this gives you'all any hope and positivity. Please share your views

Mohsin patel

Nov 28, 2018
need urgent help.

My wife first wife sent me a declaration of divorce in 2017 and I never sponsor my first wife. i never went to the court for my first marriage dissolution (because i was living in canada but she sent me a declaration of divorce by post. now this is my second marriage and I am sponsoring my second wife . I submitted the declaration of divorce which one i got it from first wife with the PR application in february, 2020 to dpondor my second wife. but yesterday i got the email and they asked to submit divorce certificate.
now they asking three document , complete divorce petition, judgement, and final divorce decree.

i do not what to do. please help me i have one month to submit the divorce decree.

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hello Everyone

I have been a silent member of this group since my file is in NDVO as well however, CEC Outland category. My Friend has been waiting on a spouse application since June 2019 and has been in contact with immigration through her MP. Today, her MP was informed that everything is approved on the file ( which is the case with most people) and she should get a decision from NDVO within next 2- 3 weeks. If this gives you'all any hope and positivity. Please share your views
Yaa my husband also contacted with mp they said same so hope for the best

Vermaleon1

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Got desion made a week ago.but no.ppr yet.any suggestion how long it can take.and if they took descion what they waiting for