+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Swall

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
When I did my taxes this year I put my wife name . And Canada revenue know my spouse name now. And got documents from them that I am married and my spouse name on it and updat through web form. Just relax. Let covid situation should be controlled and they will look into everything.

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
When I did my taxes this year I put my wife name . And Canada revenue know my spouse name now. And got documents from them that I am married and my spouse name on it and updat through web form. Just relax. Let covid situation should be controlled and they will look into everything.

What kind a document you requested from CRA? I have my spouse added for last 2 years i can only see online that my status has changed to married.

Swall

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
Cra my account will show the spouse name . This is the biggest proof that in govt of Canada web site you are adding your spouse name this show your intention of genuine relationship

BitCoinUser

Dec 19, 2020
Tried many times to send upfront additional docs in web form but always get general response….

can some one please help?

Please note that your documents will not be uploaded by the mission, unless you submitted a paper application in the Family class category and your file number starts with a “F” or you have an application in process as a refugee and your application starts with a “G”.

If you are providing additional documents, as request by IRCC, and have applied online, you must submit these additional documents through your secure IRCC account. If you want to update the information on your online application, but have NOT been requested to do so, we will open up a document request in your application so that you can upload the documents. Only additional documents provided for paper applications will be uploaded to your file by the mission.

Not sure how to send documents….. can someone please help?

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Tried many times to send upfront additional docs in web form but always get general response….

can some one please help?

Please note that your documents will not be uploaded by the mission, unless you submitted a paper application in the Family class category and your file number starts with a “F” or you have an application in process as a refugee and your application starts with a “G”.

If you are providing additional documents, as request by IRCC, and have applied online, you must submit these additional documents through your secure IRCC account. If you want to update the information on your online application, but have NOT been requested to do so, we will open up a document request in your application so that you can upload the documents. Only additional documents provided for paper applications will be uploaded to your file by the mission.

Not sure how to send documents….. can someone please help?
Upfront medicals are not accepted for sponsorship visas.

Ashishmpatel

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Hi guys someone here may 2019 applicant did you got any update? Because I am also July 2019 applicant but my update is background processing right now please reply thanks

Ann.S.

Feb 11, 2021
Hi , I read that new delhi starts to easy the lockdown from today . I hope it will bring good news to all of us soon .