+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

jayjay0406

May 24, 2015
those dates r BS guys, Full of shit i know somebody they process the file in 2 1/2 months from NDVO applied feb2021-apr 2021 (like wtf)
meantime so many guys waiting since 2019 still not processed
so unfair

Ann.S.

Feb 11, 2021
Its changed to finalizing June 30-July 6th application outland
I called IRCC they said that those dates are not for worldwide as Canada has no information about what the other visa offices are working on (what date ) . It's for applicants who's applications are being processed in Canada .

Bashima

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Hey Everyone, got Decision Made today (2nd DM), the first happened in October of last year and we even received PPR, however before sending the PP for stamping, we added a new born to the application, so the status went back to In processing. Now after the Medicals of the New Born and remedical of my spouse the status changed to DM today. Hope to receive the PPR quickly... Its been a long wait.. Thanks
Hello, can you plz tell me you got medica request for your baby same time with your wife because have never got medical request since my baby was born i just did medical examination for my self and last time they asked me to do remedical without my baby she is now 2years can you plz share

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
those dates r BS guys, Full of shit i know somebody they process the file in 2 1/2 months from NDVO applied feb2021-apr 2021 (like wtf)
meantime so many guys waiting since 2019 still not processed
so unfair
yes im may 2019 applicant still waiting for update from ndvo

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
Canada banned flights from India and Pakistan; anyone has any idea on how to get to Canada
I believe you can but through another country and from that country you need a negative test result before boarding. sucks. i have to cancel flights and hotel booking now.