May 24, 2015
Application approved update on GCkey account - March 11 2021
Application Status :
Final Decision March 11 2021 Your application was approved
Document Status
Document : Counterfoil
Expiry date 2022/02/07

Passport request letter on Feb 20th
Submitted VFS webform on Feb 21st - took a week for them to confirm the pickup address and another week to get payment link. Payment made on March5th and passport pick up on March 8th.

ECAS Timeline below :
1.We received PA's application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
2.We started processing PA's application on September 16, 2019. -- AOR 2
3.We sent PA medical instructions on August 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Medical results have been received. -- Med passed Aug 26
5.We sent PA a letter on August 30, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. -- file transfer to Delhi
6. We sent PA medical instructions on February 1, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. - Medical passed 7 Feb 2021 ( updated in GC Key)

Had received a phone call on Feb 1st from NDVO and they had asked a few questions regarding application. After that we got the medical request .
Pre Arrival on Feb 2nd , ECAS Decision made on Feb 18 2021.
What did they ask when they called you ?
was it surprise call or scheduled ??
thx for the reply

Rajmani

Aug 11, 2020
Hello
About Remedical
I got the remedial request just yesterday. So I just wanted to know what will be the next step? How long it takes to get the decision made after remedial request?
The another question I have is after doing remedial do we need to submit the medical report on our CIC account?
The reason I am asking is because I do not have any folder in my CIC application where I can submit my new medical because we already submitted prevous one.
Or the Physician panel will send the medical report to CIC?

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Hello
About Remedical
I got the remedial request just yesterday. So I just wanted to know what will be the next step? How long it takes to get the decision made after remedial request?
The another question I have is after doing remedial do we need to submit the medical report on our CIC account?
The reason I am asking is because I do not have any folder in my CIC application where I can submit my new medical because we already submitted prevous one.
Or the Physician panel will send the medical report to CIC?
There's no fixed timeline to dm and ppr after remeds. But probably that will be soon.
You don't have to upload the remed. The hosp does it for you. But if u still wish to do so then u can just send it through a webform.

Rajmani

Aug 11, 2020
There's no fixed timeline to dm and ppr after remeds. But probably that will be soon.
You don't have to upload the remed. The hosp does it for you. But if u still wish to do so then u can just send it through a webform.
Thank you so much for sharing the information. This will help!

Jagpi

Jan 21, 2021
Hii guys,
When you fill courier form,
Whats the meaning of thi

“SO Done By/Date________

DO Done By/Date________”

thank you.

Ashishmpatel

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Hi Rajmani I am happy for you you got remedial.I just want to ask you which year and which month you was applicant? Please reply me thanks