+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It does say that I should submit that at High comminson in New Delhi or Case processing office in Ottawa.
You can try contacting vfs in Australia to see if they can do this. It should be possible but may take a while to get a correct answer

You can also try NDVO, the visa office in Aus, and webform, but who knows how long to get an answer. If you are in no rush, fine.

Last edited:

sherry89

Mar 9, 2018
You can try contacting vfs in Australia to see if they can do this. It should be possible but may take a while to get a correct answer

You can also try NDVO, the visa office in Aus, and we from, but who knows how long to get an answer. If you are in no rush, fine.
Thanks for your advice, I have already sent an email to NVDO and High Commison in Sydney. Lets see what they come up with.

Reactions: armoured

Thankful94

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hello,

my application has been returned after 7 months because the use of representative for was not signed . I signed 1 instead of 2 boxes. I’m so frustrated I called 6 to 7 times throughout the whole time . This form is not even mandatory . They should’ve asked me to submit it electronically not the whole application . Am I right or wrong I’m so confused
Please help

Reactions: Sana79

sherry89

Mar 9, 2018
Then that is their mistake, just sending form letter.

It definitely can be done elsewhere, any visa office with the equipment. Vfs worth contacting, they should know too.
Already had a word with VFS, they reckon i should shoot an email to High commission in Sydney and wait for their reply.

Reactions: armoured