+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Delhi321

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
Hi
I just received a phone call from my MP that they might call you for an interview, I applied in Oct 2019 haven't received any update.

Anyone know what is the process for an interview? What they ask? I am so worried its been over 17months and now interview in my GCkey doesn't show anything. I also applied for GCMS notes wasn't showing anything for interview.
how did it took you to get GCMS notes? There is special form for interview help

Ashishmpatel

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
how did it took you to get GCMS notes? There is special form for interview help
I
Hi
I just received a phone call from my MP that they might call you for an interview, I applied in Oct 2019 haven't received any update.

Anyone know what is the process for an interview? What they ask? I am so worried its been over 17months and now interview in my GCkey doesn't show anything. I also applied for GCMS notes wasn't showing anything for interview.
hi

Mar 9, 2021
I received pre-arrival letter in December 2019 for my parents, after Medical and Biometrics. Since then I have heard nothing, I requested GMCS notes three times and all it says background check. I had to re-do medical this year and parents passed the medical this year in Jan-2021. I have received no updates whatsoever is there any one in same boat, this May 19 2 years will be completed and I am not sure what to do? Please advise

Mar 9, 2021
I received pre-arrival letter in December 2019 for my parents, after Medical and Biometrics. Since then I have heard nothing, I requested GMCS notes three times and all it says background check. I had to re-do medical this year and parents passed the medical this year in Jan-2021. I have received no updates whatsoever is there any one in same boat, this May 19 2 years will be completed and I am not sure what to do? Please advise

Reactions: Arjan.batra

chandrashekarba

Jun 13, 2019
Raise a web form and also contact your local MP