Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
Med's Request
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
6-10-2019
How did u upload PPR letter on web form. Because its an email not PDF. Did u convert the letter into PDF
Yes, print the email (not physically) and save it as PDF. Attach PDF file to webform.
Like you said, you have to save the email as PDF to attach it to the webform.

Reactions: Gag23

ManiShivani

Nov 25, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
People who have received re-medical request, how much time did it take for your guys to see Decision made after your re-medical was done? I have just received re-medical request. Timeline is in my signature
Received re-medical request on Feb 6th, Decision made on Feb 19th and PPR on Feb 20th. Currently waiting for passport to be returned from IRCC. Shouldn’t be too long a wait now.

mrsBhullar

Dec 8, 2020
How did u upload PPR letter on web form. Because its an email not PDF. Did u convert the letter into PDF.
They really suck. Same time line regarding PPR webform still haven’t heard anything. I sent them email and they changed my ticket number. Hopefully within this month they will send us the payment link.

Jazz@91

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
They really suck. Same time line regarding PPR webform still haven’t heard anything. I sent them email and they changed my ticket number. Hopefully within this month they will send us the payment link.
when did you submit the web form for passport submission? me also submit it on 27 feb but still no payment link received

Sonali1990

Aug 25, 2017
Hi everyone, i got PPR. All other emails were received by my representative. but PPR is sent to me directly by delhi immigration. Is it normal?
Yes, it’s normal. Most of the time Principal Applicant receives it. Even I had representative, but my husband received it.

Reactions: Gag23