Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
Med's Request
27-09-2019
Med's Done....
6-10-2019
Please find my timeline in my signature.

Received PPR on Feb 20. Submitted VFS webform on Feb 20 night. VFS Payment Link received on Feb 23. Paid on Feb 23 night. Airway Bill Number sent by VFS on Feb 24. Passport picked up on Feb 25.

Salmazz

Mar 10, 2018
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

what does it mean? guys

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

what does it mean? guys
I think it is a general message. It changed for me too.

Reactions: Sambath Kumaar

r10

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020

what does it mean? guys
I got the same message too

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019

what does it mean? guys
Same here ! I’m 03 May 2019 applicant