+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hi , anyone here have information about the cost of 3 days quarantine at Vancouver hotel?
There’s a list of hotels on IRCC website you can quarantine at.

Search the name of the hotel you want to stay at on Expedia or trip advisor to know the price.

that’s what I did to check hotel prices for Toronto for 3 nights. It’s around 500-600 CAD for 3 nights. But that probably doesn’t include all the other expenses such as food and security. To know the exact price I think you need to call on the given number on the website.

Manupoudel

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
03 May 2019 applicant received
02july 2019 eligibility met
04 July 2019 medical done
15aug 2019 file transferred to NDVO
And till now no movement no single update .... disgusting

PK1121

May 28, 2019
Friends,
Our 18 month battle has officially ended. Been one hell of a roller coaster ride! Rec’d back our Passports today stamped with the Counterfoil and CoPR! Full timeline in Signature - best wishes to you all
Hi, Could you please share the processing step for the passport submission to the New Delhi visa office and how to pay courier charges for two ay like send and receive back.?
Thanks in advance.

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Anyone waiting for an interview confirmation from NDVO?

- spousal visa sponsorship applicant 2019
- medical done (passed and expired)
- biometric done (passed)
- criminality (passed)
- security (not yet started)

3rd Feb, got call from NDVO and said that I’ll have to come for an interview. Been over two weeks and still waiting for an email confirmation on venue, day and time.

VeerRaj

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
There’s a list of hotels on IRCC website you can quarantine at.

Search the name of the hotel you want to stay at on Expedia or trip advisor to know the price.

that’s what I did to check hotel prices for Toronto for 3 nights. It’s around 500-600 CAD for 3 nights. But that probably doesn’t include all the other expenses such as food and security. To know the exact price I think you need to call on the given number on the website.
Has to be a government approved hotels! There’s a list of hotels on the website as per province which you have to choose from

jayjay0406

May 24, 2015
Finally got PPR on 20th Feb morning 9AM or so!

The amount of relief this gives me is immense.
Everyone, keep hoping and never let go of hope. Everything will fall into place.

However, Canada in India needs to seriously improve its operational standards for the better of both parties.
congrats bro !! i have the same timeline ndvo on nov20
your news gives me little relief thx

Reactions: Sambath Kumaar

jayjay0406

May 24, 2015
Anyone waiting for an interview confirmation from NDVO?

- spousal visa sponsorship applicant 2019
- medical done (passed and expired)
- biometric done (passed)
- criminality (passed)
- security (not yet started)

3rd Feb, got call from NDVO and said that I’ll have to come for an interview. Been over two weeks and still waiting for an email confirmation on venue, day and time.
Waiting over 2 months for interview
Aug 2019
Ndvo totally unreasonable office

Reactions: Vrijesh

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I will try to call ndvo on monday. I cannot find any other reason to not send us PPR. Already decision made for two weeks. Everybody is receiving news from them.
Sure, you too. Let me know if they reply you. You should try to call india and probably write your member of parliament (MP).
whats the number to call, NDVO?