+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Dolce12345

Jul 14, 2019
NDVO has started to clear the backlog and transfer the files which were stuck in sydney for months, finally some movement.
Got an interview request yesterday, exactly after 4 months of it being transferred to NDVO.
Hopefully everything goes good.
I received interview letter too but they informed me they will email the details and time ....approximate how long do I have to wait?

Kinndeep

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
I m June 2019 applicant I got notes in January 2021 it’s shows interview required but no date and location setup . I contacted MP he said they are still not taking interviews.
Dear Friends,

My husband's GCMS notes show that an interview is required (he was sponsored in November 2019) I am just wondering if anyone here is in the same position, and if Delhi has been issuing appointments or conducting interviews? How long has anyone been waiting for an interview to be scheduled?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Dolce12345

Dolce12345

Jul 14, 2019
I m June 2019 applicant I got notes in January 2021 it’s shows interview required but no date and location setup . I contacted MP he said they are still not taking interviews.
Been waiting for almost three weeks now for interview date and location setup

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Just received re-medical request.

July 2019 applicant.

I am really excited that finally I have some update and hopefully this will lead to a dm and ppr in next few weeks.

This is the first update I got after November 2019 when my file was transferred to NDVO. More than a year of complete silence and finally some light at the end of the tunnel. 19 months total.

Only my medical was expired and everything else is valid, eligibility, security, criminality.

timeline in signature.

Last edited:

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
You can do both. My husband went to MPs office first time and then after that each time he just called his office for an update.
what are the update MP provided ? any thing positive., have you been scheduled to interview also, NDVO are clearing 2020 files, but not 2019.

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
what are the update MP provided ? any thing positive., have you been scheduled to interview also, NDVO are clearing 2020 files, but not 2019.
MP will tell you at what stage your application is at and he might be able to tell you what’s causing the delay. In my case he would always say what’s valid and what’s not(medical,eligibility, security etc).

if you want details on why you have an interview then it is best to order GCMS notes as MP will not be able to give you that Information.

Reactions: ajay100