+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Vrijesh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Do any one have any number of NDVO, on which we can talk to them,
what about those who are getting interview call, can you please share the number from which you are getting calls from NDVO.
You will get call from NDVO and it will be the same number mentioned on their portal.

Parvez_051

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
24-01-2019
Just got re-medical passed on gckey..Had received pre arrival on 1st feb...Next step.should be DM and PPR right..hopefully it can happen soon..
Yeah same for us just got remedicals updated on GCkey .. what’s your timeline ?

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Frankly I don't think you need to wait for the response from NDVO - VFS will send it to NDVO anyway - but it's up to you.

You could also just include a short note that you've acquired a new passport due to the previous damaged one.

My only caution: if you're sending them both passports, and the old one has not been obviously CANCELLED (some countries punch holes or cut corners off or type cancelled in some way), there's a risk it'll be used to put the visa in.
Thanks for your kind response.. yes there is stamp saying cancelled without prejudice. so it's should be fine but I'm waiting my lawyer.he told me coz of covid there is link through I have to pay the submitting fee for two-way courier. When Link done success with payment there will be someone will come from vfs to pick the passport in your home and they will drop it again home so, just waiting for few days. let's see

Last edited:
Reactions: Karthisubburaj