+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

p86shah

Star Member
Sep 24, 2017
Thanks. I’m the PA (India, Pune) to contact MP is it that my husband my sponsor needs to contact the MP? Please help me to know how can he do so? Also, I’m not sure how to add my signature here, so I can add my timeline
Sponsor in Canada can contact local MP. To be honest its not much help except they tell you what stage our file is. So ask your spouse to Google local MP where he resides and tell them to give him update.

For signature :- On top right side of this Webpage , you will see your Profile name > click on it > Signatures - Then you can add your timeline

I hope it helps :)

Ziya K

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Sponsor in Canada can contact local MP. To be honest its not much help except they tell you what stage our file is. So ask your spouse to Google local MP where he resides and tell them to give him update.

For signature :- On top right side of this Webpage , you will see your Profile name > click on it > Signatures - Then you can add your timeline

I hope it helps :)
Thank you so much, I was able to add my signature and I’ll ask my husband to check with MP :)

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Anyone know how long takes time to update new passport to IRCC/VISA OFFICE? Anyone had experiences about updateing passport while in process or after DM/PPR?? Coz my spouse passport damaged due to biometric by VFS so we just made new passport and today we sent email with new passport attached copy to NDVO. NDVO request PPR on 6th feb 2021 still haven't submit yet. so I guess I have to wait from NDVO to update response before I submit. can anyone give me an idea what should I do?

Last edited:

Jass1234

Oct 1, 2017
Just got re-medical passed on gckey..Had received pre arrival on 1st feb...Next step.should be DM and PPR right..hopefully it can happen soon..

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Anyone know how long takes time to update new passport to IRCC/VISA OFFICE? Anyone had experiences about updateing passport while in process or after DM/PPR?? Coz my spouse passport damaged due to biometric by VFS so we just made new passport and today we sent email with new passport attached copy to NDVO. NDVO request PPR on 6th feb 2021 still haven't submit yet. so I guess I have to wait from NDVO to update response before I submit. can anyone give me an idea what should I do?
Have you considered just submitting the new passport to VFS? They should be able to figure out who it applies to.

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
Have you considered just submitting the new passport to VFS? They should be able to figure out who it applies to.
Yep.. just waiting for response from NDVO. I just notice that my passport been damaged by vfs. I always put the passport cover so, when last month I try to do some paper work and check my passport then I notice there is damaged. so I checked with my lawyer he told me to apply new one and submit both passport to NDVO. Just waiting from NDVO to say it's okay and submit..

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Yep.. just waiting for response from NDVO. I just notice that my passport been damaged by vfs. I always put the passport cover so, when last month I try to do some paper work and check my passport then I notice there is damaged. so I checked with my lawyer he told me to apply new one and submit both passport to NDVO. Just waiting from NDVO to say it's okay and submit..
Frankly I don't think you need to wait for the response from NDVO - VFS will send it to NDVO anyway - but it's up to you.

You could also just include a short note that you've acquired a new passport due to the previous damaged one.

My only caution: if you're sending them both passports, and the old one has not been obviously CANCELLED (some countries punch holes or cut corners off or type cancelled in some way), there's a risk it'll be used to put the visa in.

ajay100

Jan 16, 2017
Do any one have any number of NDVO, on which we can talk to them,
what about those who are getting interview call, can you please share the number from which you are getting calls from NDVO.