+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Kandy27792

Dec 14, 2016
Anyone from July 2019 Applicants? No DM, Background check not started yet. Is anyone in the similar situation?
Application Received - July 15, 2019
Medical done - September 13, 2019
File moved to NDVO - November 5, 2019
Prearrival - January 14, 2020
No updates after that.
Gcms notes applied. Not seeing activity after January, 2020 and no response from MP.
What should i do?

Saim Karim

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Anyone from July 2019 Applicants? No DM, Background check not started yet. Is anyone in the similar situation?
No updates after that.
Gcms notes applied. Not seeing activity after January, 2020 and no response from MP.
What should i do?
Hi,
In your gcms notes...can you please let me know if your eligibility has been cleared?
If yes, on what date?

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
No updates after that.
What should i do?
I am July 2019 applicant as well. Just received my notes yesterday that I had ordered in December. According to my notes there’s no update on my application since February 2020. And I talked to the MP one week ago who said everything is complete and valid except medicals. So there are some updates that happened on my file but it’s not visible on my notes because it happened after I had ordered GCMS notes. Also my eligibility is recommend passed yet I haven’t received pre-arrival. Security and criminality are passed and valid according to MP. Almost 19 months yet no update. Really frustrating.

My MP is really helpful they contact directly IRCC office every 15-20 days to get an update for me. If your MP is not helpful you can order GCMS notes but it might take a while. Mine took 60 days.

and your GCKEY account is probably not updated just like mine. All of my checks are done and valid (according to MP) but it’s not visible on my GCKEY account it still says we are processing background checks, eligibility and everything.

hopefully we get some updates this month as well.

Last edited:

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
No updates after that.
What should i do?
If u received ur pre arrivals and if ur medical has been extended then the next step is dm and ppr.

Reactions: Kandy27792

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I am July 2019 applicant as well. Just received my notes yesterday that I had ordered in December. According to my notes there’s no update on my application since February 2020. And I talked to the MP one week ago who said everything is complete and valid except medicals. So there are some updates that happened on my file but it’s not visible on my notes because it happened after I had ordered GCMS notes. Also my eligibility is recommend passed yet I haven’t received pre-arrival. Security and criminality are passed and valid according to MP. Almost 19 months yet no update. Really frustrating.

My MP is really helpful they contact directly IRCC office every 15-20 days to get an update for me. If your MP is not helpful you can order GCMS notes but it might take a while. Mine took 60 days.

and your GCKEY account is probably not updated just like mine. All of my checks are done and valid (according to MP) but it’s not visible on my GCKEY account it still says we are processing background checks, eligibility and everything.

hopefully we get some updates this month as well.
If u don't mind sharing can u please tell who ur mp is??

abbhilash

Jan 22, 2015
Hi guys , I have been following this forum since one year silently .
I got some questions to be clarified , hope some one can be helpful in answering my questions.
I applied for my wife spousal sponsorship application on 18th Feb 2020.
First aor was received on 1st of March 2020
Sponsorship was approved on 3rd September 2020.
Medical test request on 19th of Sept 2020 and passed on 23rd of September 2020.
Since then we didn't had any updates for long time all of a sudden today an hour ago my wife received an phone call from ndvo and was interviewed by an random officer regarding marriage dates and about our relationship.
So here i have few questions, is it normal for everyone or just few picked applicants receive a phone call from visa officers. And what would be the next step of application coz my wife never received biometrics and aor2 from ndvo.
I appreciate all who can answer, wishing everyone Goodluck.

Hand

Star Member
Jan 15, 2021
No updates after that.
What should i do?
Pls confirm mp name. As I am in same boat

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I got some questions to be clarified , hope some one can be helpful in answering my questions.
Since then we didn't had any updates for long time all of a sudden today an hour ago my wife received an phone call from ndvo and was interviewed by an random officer regarding marriage dates and about our relationship.
So here i have few questions, is it normal for everyone or just few picked applicants receive a phone call from visa officers. And what would be the next step of application coz my wife never received biometrics and aor2 from ndvo.
This is a normal procedure but no not everyone gets the call for an interview. It's just that the ircc agents/officer's want to make sure that ur marriage is genuine.

Maybe they'll send biometric instruction letter soon. Some ppl have received their aor2 along with pre arrival. Followed by dm and ppr. Sometimes u don't get pre arrival and directly dm and ppr. If the latter is ur situation, then ppl receive their pre arrival with copr. Both r fine.

Reactions: abbhilash

Saim Karim

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
Hi.
Can you let me know what time (ist) you got a call from ndvo?
Was it on a Saturday??